Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Woman in Love, Redefine the Journey Toward Your Husband To Be by Katie Hartfiel

www.amazon.com
Jan 5th 2013 new
Book Review

theveilofchastity.com

Links to: "Stop Chasing Him" at theveilofchastity.com

I found these to be helpful.
Jan 5th 2013 new

Sooo at the advice I read on a blog on here about asking God what else He wanted us to do in order to prepare for meeting our future spouse, I asked God just that. That was Tuesday and on Wednesday the religious ed program where I teach 6th grade had a teachers meeting to recharge us for the second half of the year. The DRE had out books we could borrow and she's ordering some for us to have just for showing up as well. On the table in big bold brigth letters was this book entitled, "How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul: 21 Secrets for Women". I'm only halfway through it but it's changing my outlook completely on dating, kissing, and everything to do with courtship. Definitely worth the read!

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: On the table in big bold brigth letters was this book entitled, "How to Find Your Soulmat...
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said:

On the table in big bold brigth letters was this book entitled, "How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul: 21 Secrets for Women". I'm only halfway through it but it's changing my outlook completely on dating, kissing, and everything to do with courtship. Definitely worth the read!

--hide--

I finished this book not too long ago - it is excellent!

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul: 21 Secrets for Women
(Quote) How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul: 21 Secrets for Women
--hide--

Yes, I have heard this is a good one as well. So glad you have found it at this stage in your life!
Jan 28th 2013 new

rose

Posts 1 - 6 of 6