Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 9th 2013 new
We keep at least a little bit of Christmas decor up until the Presentation of the Lord -- a couple Nativity sets usually.
Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Ya know in some countries they celebrate until the Presentation o...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: Ya know in some countries they celebrate until the Presentation of The Lord ... Feb. 2.

Well....maybe I will as well them

--hide--
Just make sure you take it down before Ash Wednesday. It's early this year, Feb. 13.
Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: We keep at least a little bit of Christmas decor up until the Presentation of the Lord -- a couple Nativity sets ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: We keep at least a little bit of Christmas decor up until the Presentation of the Lord -- a couple Nativity sets usually.
--hide--

I have some Nativities that stay out year round....I like Nativity sets....
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: We keep at least a little bit of Christmas decor up until the Presentation of the Lord -- a couple Nati...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: We keep at least a little bit of Christmas decor up until the Presentation of the Lord -- a couple Nativity sets usually.
--hide--
Noe I could easily do that. thumbsup

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I have some Nativities that stay out year round....I like Nativity sets....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I have some Nativities that stay out year round....I like Nativity sets....
--hide--
me too I would love to have a collection of them.

Jan 9th 2013 new
I have 2 little ones that are on display in my china cabinet year round :)
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Just make sure you take it down before Ash Wednesday. It's early this year, Feb. 13.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Just make sure you take it down before Ash Wednesday. It's early this year, Feb. 13.
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing You mean I can't just add Easter Eggs to it and keep up through Easter. eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: me too I would love to have a collection of them.

me too I would love to have a collection of them.

--hide--

I have several, one of my favorites is carved from Olive wood from the holy lands. Andrew used to hold it while I read the Christmas Story from the Bible when he was little....I still find myself fingering it & just remembering happier times....
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I have 2 little ones that are on display in my china cabinet year round :)
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I have 2 little ones that are on display in my china cabinet year round :)
--hide--
That is cool. After next year I hope I can have a Nativity Set for my front yard.

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: You mean I can't just add Easter Eggs to it and keep up through Easter.

You mean I can't just add Easter Eggs to it and keep up through Easter.

--hide--

why not I know some people who change out the ornaments & make it a year round tree... laughing laughing laughing
Posts 151 - 160 of 200