Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That is cool. After next year I hope I can have a Nativity Set for my front yard.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

That is cool. After next year I hope I can have a Nativity Set for my front yard.

--hide--

I bet your honey will make that happen....
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I have several, one of my favorites is carved from Olive wood from the holy lands. Andrew used t...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I have several, one of my favorites is carved from Olive wood from the holy lands. Andrew used to hold it while I read the Christmas Story from the Bible when he was little....I still find myself fingering it & just remembering happier times....
--hide--
What a beautiful memory. hug hug hug

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: What a beautiful memory.

What a beautiful memory.

--hide--

hug hug Thank you
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: why not I know some people who change out the ornaments & make it a year round tree...

why not I know some people who change out the ornaments & make it a year round tree...
--hide--
I actuall have a small wire tree I keep out year round and just change the seasonal ornaments on it.

Jan 9th 2013 new
I actually have a mini Nativity sculpture that I got at Walgreens, with just the Holy Family. It's on my TV stand right now. I could keep it out when I put the other Christmas decorations away.... scratchchin
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I actually have a mini Nativity sculpture that I got at Walgreens, with just the Holy Family. It's on...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I actually have a mini Nativity sculpture that I got at Walgreens, with just the Holy Family. It's on my TV stand right now. I could keep it out when I put the other Christmas decorations away....
--hide--
Yes you could. wink

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I bet your honey will make that happen....

I bet your honey will make that happen....
--hide--
I hope so he has the perfect front yard for one.

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I hope so he has the perfect front yard for one.

I hope so he has the perfect front yard for one.

--hide--

Well you know that is one of those things I bet he will want to indulge you on....
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Well you know that is one of those things I bet he will want to indulge you on....

Well you know that is one of those things I bet he will want to indulge you on....
--hide--
I hope so. Praying crossfingers Praying crossfingers laughing laughing laughing

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I hope so.

I hope so.

--hide--

hug hug I bet if you sweet talk him he will listen...
Posts 161 - 170 of 200