Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 9th 2013 new

OK my friends I'm about to be kicked out of starbucks AGAIN so I will catch you all back here soon. sleep well and God Bless. wave Praying hug

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I bet if you sweet talk him he will listen...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I bet if you sweet talk him he will listen...
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing shhh

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OK my friends I'm about to be kicked out of starbucks AGAIN so I will catch you all back here soon. sle...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

OK my friends I'm about to be kicked out of starbucks AGAIN so I will catch you all back here soon. sleep well and God Bless.

--hide--

night ME..... wave wave
Jan 10th 2013 new

OK Patriots are in the play offs and I'm living in PA...sigh wide eyed. I was just informed that Gillette Stadium was giving away tickets to see a Patriot play off game to shoppers at a local grocery store. If I was stil back in Lowell I would have snagged me a couple of those tickets. DARN!!! sad weeping hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit

Jan 10th 2013 new

Rolling Along just rolling through .... need to take a shower though .... back in a bit ....

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: just rolling through .... need to take a shower though .... back in a bit ....
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

just rolling through .... need to take a shower though .... back in a bit ....

--hide--
Catch you in a bit my friend. wave

Jan 10th 2013 new

I'm back wave

Jan 10th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Catch you in a bit my friend.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Catch you in a bit my friend.

--hide--

Hi ME, Hi Zoom --- how is everyone tonight???
Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'm back
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I'm back

--hide--
Are you sure you are no front??? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughingI'm sorry I couldn't help myself. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hi ME, Hi Zoom --- how is everyone tonight???
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hi ME, Hi Zoom --- how is everyone tonight???
--hide--
HI Brenda doing better tonight than last night except for the knowledge that Gillette stadium was giving way free tickets to the Patriots play off game this weekend and I'm ALL THE WAY IN PA. AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit

Posts 171 - 180 of 200