Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/10/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: HI Brenda doing better tonight than last night except for the knowledge that Gillette stadium was giving wa...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

HI Brenda doing better tonight than last night except for the knowledge that Gillette stadium was giving way free tickets to the Patriots play off game this weekend and I'm ALL THE WAY IN PA. AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

--hide--

lol isn't that all the luck???
01/10/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Are you sure you are no front??? I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

Are you sure you are no front??? I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

--hide--

Banned for stealing my jokes. Oops, wrong thread. laughing laughing

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: lol isn't that all the luck???
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

lol isn't that all the luck???
--hide--
I KNOOOOOOOW!!! OH well just have to find a sports bar witha large TV to yell at. laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/10/2013 new
Zoom is banned for posting in the wrong thread, AGAIN!
01/10/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I KNOOOOOOOW!!! OH well just have to find a sports bar witha large TV to yell at.

I KNOOOOOOOW!!! OH well just have to find a sports bar witha large TV to yell at.

--hide--

Sports bar? The owners will have to be careful that you don't attempt a hostile takeover. laughing laughing laughing

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Banned for stealing my jokes. Oops, wrong thread.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Banned for stealing my jokes. Oops, wrong thread.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing It was just hanging there so I had to go for it laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/10/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I KNOOOOOOOW!!! OH well just have to find a sports bar witha large TV to yell at.

I KNOOOOOOOW!!! OH well just have to find a sports bar witha large TV to yell at.

--hide--

hmmm sounds like fun......
01/10/2013 new

I just ordered a pizza. biggrin CM needs a pizza emoticon.

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Zoom is banned for posting in the wrong thread, AGAIN!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Zoom is banned for posting in the wrong thread, AGAIN!
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Double teamed. highfive

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Sports bar? The owners will have to be careful that you don't attempt a hostile t...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Sports bar? The owners will have to be careful that you don't attempt a hostile takeover.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughingThere is one that I think would be fun to own. scratchchin

Posts 181 - 190 of 200