Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I think ME passed Rose a long time ago.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I think ME passed Rose a long time ago.
--hide--
I think I shoudl try to go for 50k before I finally leave CM laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I picked Cincy to win in the NFL playoffs thread. Oops.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I picked Cincy to win in the NFL playoffs thread. Oops.
--hide--
Oops here have a hug and a cookie you'll feel better wink

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well Zoom has joined us again and I have his Coconut milk waiting for him.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Well Zoom has joined us again and I have his Coconut milk waiting for him.

--hide--
*slurp* thanks ME. I was at Cracker Barrel when I posted earlier, on my way back from Pittsburgh where I saw The Hobbit (my second viewing) with former CMer Michelle (her first viewing). We saw it in IMAX because I wanted to catch the 9 minute preview of the new Star Trek movie. vulcan Oh man was that cool! Can't wait for May 17. hyper
Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Oops here have a and a you'll feel better

Oops here have a and a you'll feel better

--hide--
PacMan cookie
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: *slurp* thanks ME. I was at Cracker Barrel when I posted earlier, on my way back from Pittsburgh where I ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: *slurp* thanks ME. I was at Cracker Barrel when I posted earlier, on my way back from Pittsburgh where I saw The Hobbit (my second viewing) with former CMer Michelle (her first viewing). We saw it in IMAX because I wanted to catch the 9 minute preview of the new Star Trek movie. Oh man was that cool! Can't wait for May 17.
--hide--
That does look really good. I'll probably be going to that myself thumbsup

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: *slurp* thanks ME. I was at Cracker Barrel when I posted earlier,...

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: *slurp* thanks ME. I was at Cracker Barrel when I posted earlier, on my way back from Pittsburgh where I saw The Hobbit (my second viewing) with former CMer Michelle (her first viewing). We saw it in IMAX because I wanted to catch the 9 minute preview of the new Star Trek movie. Oh man was that cool! Can't wait for May 17.

That does look really good. I'll probably be going to that myself

--hide--
I'm in a bit of a fix because that is also the same day I'm supposed to fly down to New Orleans for my timeshare week. However I think I can pull off Trek and the flight in the same day, if I go to the midnight premiere and then take a late afternoon flight. Southwest has flights to NO leaving Pittsburgh as late as 5 PM.
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'm in a bit of a fix because that is also the same day I'm supposed to fly down to New Orleans f...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'm in a bit of a fix because that is also the same day I'm supposed to fly down to New Orleans for my timeshare week. However I think I can pull off Trek and the flight in the same day, if I go to the midnight premiere and then take a late afternoon flight. Southwest has flights to NO leaving Pittsburgh as late as 5 PM.
--hide--
OMGosh what we do to see our movies. laughing laughing laughingIf anyone can pull that off you can. New Orleans Huh?? I'm soooooooooo jealous.

Jan 5th 2013 new

Watching the Vikes and supervising 6 teenagers. (5 of them boys.) They're hysterical! Skol Vikings!

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OMGosh what we do to see our movies. If anyone can pull that off you can. New Orleans Huh?? I'm sooo...

OMGosh what we do to see our movies. If anyone can pull that off you can. New Orleans Huh?? I'm soooooooooo jealous.

--hide--
Got an exchange booked down there after two failed attempts. The first two were at a resort in the French Quarter that has very few Rolling Along units. Finally got booked into a resort away from the Quarter that promises they can accommodate me, I just need to call about a month before I go down there so they can set aside an accessible unit for me. (That scheme has worked well with other resorts in the past.)
Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OMGosh what we do to see our movies. If anyone can pull that off you can. New Orleans Huh?? I'm sooo...

OMGosh what we do to see our movies. If anyone can pull that off you can. New Orleans Huh?? I'm soooooooooo jealous.

--hide--
I have made every Trek opening night since The Undiscovered Country in 1991. Want to keep the streak going.
Posts 21 - 30 of 200