Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Got an exchange booked down there after two failed attempts. The first two were at a resort in the French...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Got an exchange booked down there after two failed attempts. The first two were at a resort in the French Quarter that has very few units. Finally got booked into a resort away from the Quarter that promises they can accommodate me, I just need to call about a month before I go down there so they can set aside an accessible unit for me. (That scheme has worked well with other resorts in the past.)
--hide--
That sounds like a great time Zoom.

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I have made every Trek opening night since The Undiscovered Country in 1991. Want to keep the streak goin...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I have made every Trek opening night since The Undiscovered Country in 1991. Want to keep the streak going.
--hide--
You go. I know you can do it. wink laughing laughing laughing

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: You go. I know you can do it.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

You go. I know you can do it.

--hide--
Ahead warp 5, Mister Scott. Zoom zoom. Rolling Along
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Ahead warp 5, Mister Scott. Zoom zoom.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Ahead warp 5, Mister Scott. Zoom zoom.
--hide--
Should be a great movie. I'm missed a few of them but I have time to get caught up

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Watching the Vikes and supervising 6 teenagers. (5 of them boys.) They're hysterical! Skol Vi...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Watching the Vikes and supervising 6 teenagers. (5 of them boys.) They're hysterical! Skol Vikings!

--hide--

yup, Skol Vikings... they better not give up anything in the final 2 minutes, the Packers get the ball again to start the second half and it would be pretty much over then ... and I'll be crying in my root beer sad beer

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Should be a great movie. I'm missed a few of them but I have time to get caught up ...

Should be a great movie. I'm missed a few of them but I have time to get caught up

--hide--

Lol movie night....
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: yup, Skol Vikings... they better not give up anything in the final 2 minutes, the Pa...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

yup, Skol Vikings... they better not give up anything in the final 2 minutes, the Packers get the ball again to start the second half and it would be pretty much over then ... and I'll be crying in my root beer

--hide--
No...No crying in your root beer allowed. I think I will make that rule number 7 laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Lol movie night....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Lol movie night....
--hide--
Exactlly. Red Box is a wonderful invention for that.... I LOVE Red Box. laughing laughing

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Should be a great movie. I'm missed a few of them but I have time to get caught up ...

--hide--
One very cool thing J.J. Abrams (the director) did .... He arranged a private screening of a rough cut of the movie for a fan who has a terminal illness and is not likely to survive till the premiere. Reports are that he loved the movie (but of course he and his family are sworn to secrecy about the plot).
Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Should be a great movie. I'm missed a few of them but I have time to ge...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

One very cool thing J.J. Abrams (the director) did .... He arranged a private screening of a rough cut of the movie for a fan who has a terminal illness and is not likely to survive till the premiere. Reports are that he loved the movie (but of course he and his family are sworn to secrecy about the plot).
--hide--
trekmovie.com
Posts 31 - 40 of 200