Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Exactlly. Red Box is a wonderful invention for that.... I LOVE Red Box.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Exactlly. Red Box is a wonderful invention for that.... I LOVE Red Box.

--hide--

Here I like going to see movies on Tuesday nights...it is frugal Tuesdays with popcorn and pops for a dollar each...lol

Of course most of the time my movies are also only a dollar fifty.....
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: yup, Skol Vikings... they better not give up anything in the final 2 minutes, the Pa...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

yup, Skol Vikings... they better not give up anything in the final 2 minutes, the Packers get the ball again to start the second half and it would be pretty much over then ... and I'll be crying in my root beer

--hide--

Oops...sending virtual tissues to you.

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Here I like going to see movies on Tuesday nights...it is frugal Tuesdays with popcorn and pops for a doll...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Here I like going to see movies on Tuesday nights...it is frugal Tuesdays with popcorn and pops for a dollar each...lol

--hide--
Brenda, you aren't by chance a Carmike Cinemas customer? They have that deal here in Morgantown ...
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: (Quote) Michael-76823 said: yup, Skol Vikings... they better n...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Quote:
Michael-76823 said:

yup, Skol Vikings... they better not give up anything in the final 2 minutes, the Packers get the ball again to start the second half and it would be pretty much over then ... and I'll be crying in my root beer

Oops...sending virtual tissues to you.

--hide--

thanks sad :bber:

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Brenda, you aren't by chance a Carmike Cinemas customer? They have that deal here in Morgantown ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Brenda, you aren't by chance a Carmike Cinemas customer? They have that deal here in Morgantown ...
--hide--

Actually yes I am laughing
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: thanks
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

thanks

--hide--

make that sad beer ... thank my hellokitty for that MENE... she was squirming on my lap trying to get comfortable

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: One very cool thing J.J. Abrams (the director) did .... He arranged a private screening of a rough cut of...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: One very cool thing J.J. Abrams (the director) did .... He arranged a private screening of a rough cut of the movie for a fan who has a terminal illness and is not likely to survive till the premiere. Reports are that he loved the movie (but of course he and his family are sworn to secrecy about the plot).
--hide--
That is sooooooo great. I love stories like this.

Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That is sooooooo great. I love stories like this.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

That is sooooooo great. I love stories like this.

--hide--

That is nice that they arranged that!
Jan 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Brenda, you aren't by chance a Carmike Cinemas customer? They have that deal ...
Quote:
Edward-4511 said: Brenda, you aren't by chance a Carmike Cinemas customer? They have that deal here in Morgantown ...

Actually yes I am
--hide--
For years I was able to get into movies at the Carmike for free because of my Rolling Along .... alas, they ended the free ride for Zooms back in 2010. I still go there sometimes, but I am starting to like the Hollywood theater better (fewer ads for stuff other than movies before the movie, it seems)
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Here I like going to see movies on Tuesday nights...it is frugal Tuesdays with popcorn and pops ...

--hide--
Wow! that is a great deal. I don't think I ahve gone to the movies without paying at least 20.00.

Posts 41 - 50 of 200