Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jan 6th 2013 new

clap Ice Skating wave

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: I'm VERY excited about this tentative agreement. I&...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

I'm VERY excited about this tentative agreement. I've been an avid hockey fan since childhood. (as you can see by my age, that's a long time)

I was getting worried about going into withdrawl with the football season ending soon and having no hockey to watch. Life is good once again.

GO WINGS!!!!

I'm not going to get too excited until the ink is dry on the CBA. Either side could still blow this. for sanity to prevail.
--hide--
For all you Red Wings fans, I remember Bobby Kromm coaching the Dallas Black Hawks of the old Central Hockey League before he joined the Detroit Red Wings. But like I said before, Go Stars.

Jan 6th 2013 new

I'm so excited, I'm doing the wave! wave laughing

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Norbert-98169 said: For all you Red Wings fans, I remember Bobby Kromm coaching the Dallas Black Hawks of the old Ce...
(Quote) Norbert-98169 said:

For all you Red Wings fans, I remember Bobby Kromm coaching the Dallas Black Hawks of the old Central Hockey League before he joined the Detroit Red Wings. But like I said before, Go Stars. You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

--hide--
I do remember Bobby Kromm. I believe he was our head coach in the later 70's. If I'm not mistaken we only had him for a couple of years.

And like I said before.....GO WINGS!! wink laughing clap Bow Ice Skating

p.s. Norbert, if you look at your post you'll notice I added a couple of You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! for your team. Your welcome. tongue

Jan 7th 2013 new

Well all I can say is Let's Go Rangers!!! biggrin

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Jose-499568 said: Well all I can say is Let's Go Rangers!!!
(Quote) Jose-499568 said:

Well all I can say is Let's Go Rangers!!!

--hide--
Really Jose???? laughing NOOOOOO!!!!! GO FLYERS!!!!

Jan 8th 2013 new

I'm amped up and ready to go! I split season tickets with a few co-workers, so I'm excited to get to the arena and watch the Wild start the season!! Looking forward to seeing Parise and Suter lace 'em up. Sounds like I might only get 6 games this year instead of my normal 11 sad

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Norbert-98169 said: Just when I thought they were going to cancel the rest of the season, they came to tentative agr...
(Quote) Norbert-98169 said:

Just when I thought they were going to cancel the rest of the season, they came to tentative agreement. Now let's play hockey!!! Go Stars.

--hide--

I want my North Stars back! irked

Jan 8th 2013 new
Well though I am a Red Wings fan I live in penguin Penguins territory. Might see if I can get to a game this season, I have not been in their new arena. (Actually never saw a game in the old arena, did see the circus a couple of times)
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Michele-926046 said: Really Jose???? NOOOOOO!!!!! GO FLYERS!!!!
(Quote) Michele-926046 said:

Really Jose???? NOOOOOO!!!!! GO FLYERS!!!!

--hide--

Well I know the Flyers have a good team, but we'll see! biggrin

Jan 9th 2013 new
One step closer ... the owners have ratified the new CBA. www.nhl.com
Posts 11 - 20 of 27