Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Sweet, I'm not middle aged yet There is still time... But Bob, 5'6", 123 lbs is ...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Sweet, I'm not middle aged yet There is still time... But Bob, 5'6", 123 lbs is probably a size 4

--hide--

Remember she told me 10 - I could be wrong Whatever it was, she had NO weight issues and was a championship-caliber ice skater.

As for 45... I can't cut-and-paste on my tablet. Can you assist? Foxnews.com yesterday had a decent article on 7 sure things to destroy a relationship. That's where it discussed how people can botch relationships, including marrages. There's a "sex" reason, which should not occur in Christian Courtship.

Please check it out, and let me know if you think it's worthy of writing a Topic. Thank you.

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: David, you may be on to something there!
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

David, you may be on to something there!

--hide--

I think you are onto something, and want something scratchchin rolling eyes !

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: What? Middle age begins at 45?
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

What? Middle age begins at 45?
--hide--

The definition of Middle Age is from 45-to-60 .... you are there !!!! And I'm an "Elder".

I remember at age 28 meeting a 29-yo woman whom I wouldn't date because I thought she was "too old".

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Karis-410918 said: I think you are all onto something, and want something !
(Quote) Karis-410918 said:

I think you are all onto something, and want something !

--hide--

meant "all"

01/07/2013 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: This from someone who just rounded a HUGE corner age-wise.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

This from someone who just rounded a HUGE corner age-wise.

--hide--

Go rain on someone else's parade!!

Let me know when you DO ever get married (i am beginning to think she doesn't exist) and I will send her a sympathy card.
01/07/2013 new
(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Remember she told me 10 - I could be wrong Whatever it was, she had NO weight issues and was a ch...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Remember she told me 10 - I could be wrong Whatever it was, she had NO weight issues and was a championship-caliber ice skater.

As for 45... I can't cut-and-paste on my tablet. Can you assist? Foxnews.com yesterday had a decent article on 7 sure things to destroy a relationship. That's where it discussed how people can botch relationships, including marrages. There's a "sex" reason, which should not occur in Christian Courtship.

Please check it out, and let me know if you think it's worthy of writing a Topic. Thank you.

--hide--

I think the fashion designers started sizing their womens clothes smaller so we would feel better about our size. She probably was a size 10 then, which would be a 4 now.
01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I think the fashion designers started sizing their womens clothes smaller so we would feel bett...

I think the fashion designers started sizing their womens clothes smaller so we would feel better about our size. She probably was a size 10 then, which would be a 4 now.
--hide--

Makes sense. She designed, and made, much of her wardrobe. There were times I'd go over to her place, and the patterns were on the living room floor.

Thank you Joanna.

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: That's the destination some (male and female) perpetually single people stride t...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

That's the destination some (male and female) perpetually single people stride towards with implacable determination.

Being on a dating site is merely a ruse. A foxhole. It's so they can tell their anxious mothers "I'm working on it" when in actuality the last thing they want is to share their lives with anyone except a cat or dog.

--hide--

I agree with you David.. I have said many times that there are a lot of insecure people who use online dating as a way to say to their family "See, I'm really looking for a spouse. People just don't respond to me.." Ummmm..Yeah.. Right...

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I agree with you David.. I have said many times that there are a lot of insec...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I agree with you David.. I have said many times that there are a lot of insecure people who use online dating as a way to say to their family "See, I'm really looking for a spouse. People just don't respond to me.." Ummmm..Yeah.. Right...

--hide--

Very true. When one needs to mask truth a computer screen becomes the ideal disguise.

theheart

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Go rain on someone else's parade!! Let me know when you DO ever get married (i am ...

Go rain on someone else's parade!!

Let me know when you DO ever get married (i am beginning to think she doesn't exist) and I will send her a sympathy card.
--hide--

laughing Oh darling. You're a find. Be bold. Lots of men would give anything for your hand.

Posts 41 - 50 of 69