Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

How many have viewed me stat

Jan 6th 2013 new

What about on a person's own profile they can see a counter that says how many times their profile has been viewed (the same way you can see how many times a thread was viewed in the forums), like since the beginning of time to the present? I think it would help to know, because people get the impression that "no one ever looks at me" when in fact, thousands have.

Jan 6th 2013 new

Or, if you think that is depressing or something, the display can be switched off if you don't want to see that number every time you log on.

Jan 6th 2013 new

They uised to include a counter for how many times your album photos were viewed, but they did away with that some time ago. But members are alerted when someone views their profile, and they remain in your "Viewed me" list for 30 days.

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) John-146319 said: They uised to include a counter for how many times your album photos were viewed, but they did awa...
(Quote) John-146319 said:

They uised to include a counter for how many times your album photos were viewed, but they did away with that some time ago. But members are alerted when someone views their profile, and they remain in your "Viewed me" list for 30 days.

--hide--

I liked when we knew how many times our album pictures had been viewed. I am sorry that is gone. This would make up for it, wouldn't it?

Jan 7th 2013 new

Well if you have been viewed but do not receive any messages or emotigrams does it matter how many times you have been viewed?

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said: Well if you have been viewed but do not receive any messages or emotigrams does it matter how man...
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:

Well if you have been viewed but do not receive any messages or emotigrams does it matter how many times you have been viewed?

--hide--

I was kinda wondering that same thing. We already know our profiles are viewed about 100 times for every message we receive, if that many. It's be a useful stat for, say, an eBay auction, but I can't see the usefulness of having one on our profiles. Besides, we already have a better version of a counter - the "Viewed Me" list. It shows who has viewed your profile within the previous 60 days.

theheart

Posts 1 - 6 of 6