Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I've become somewhat interested in a particular lady on CM. We've chatted a few times, but not in a few days. The last time I went to chat her and she didn't respond. However, she sent me a not on FB yesterday.

I don't want to seem like I'm stalking her, so how often should I try contacting her when I see she's online on CM. Nor do I want to convey the idea I'm desperate.
Jan 6th 2013 new

chat once or twice then switch to telephone or email.

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: I've become somewhat interested in a particular lady on CM. We've chatted a few times, but not in...
(Quote) John-220051 said: I've become somewhat interested in a particular lady on CM. We've chatted a few times, but not in a few days. The last time I went to chat her and she didn't respond. However, she sent me a not on FB yesterday.

I don't want to seem like I'm stalking her, so how often should I try contacting her when I see she's online on CM. Nor do I want to convey the idea I'm desperate.
--hide--

I think I only chatted on hear once or twice...and only in an friendship kinda way...

But I am not into chatting too much...I've had offers sometimes and I am not usually in the mood after a long days work...or my shoulders or hurting (from an injury). Sometimes I am on my way out door etc...I like just sending a message. I don't know how other people feel, but I woudn't read too much into it. If it keeps happening, then there is an issue. Good luck.

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: I've become somewhat interested in a particular lady on CM. We've chatted a few times, but not in...
(Quote) John-220051 said: I've become somewhat interested in a particular lady on CM. We've chatted a few times, but not in a few days. The last time I went to chat her and she didn't respond. However, she sent me a not on FB yesterday.

--hide--

John - we all have our own personal styles of how we like to communicate, and how we perfer others would communicate with us. Certainly in a respectful manner, electronic communicates bode well to being direct. When you are ready to move beyond electroni communications, request to talk contingent upon when she is ready. If she is ready - she will tell you. If she is not ready - she will tell you. I prefer (as a gentlemen should) to call the woman first, but always offer my phone number first. Good luck.

Jan 6th 2013 new

I agree with you David. It is ok to chat a few times but switching to the phone or e-mail is better I think.

Jan 6th 2013 new

I agree with you David. It is ok to chat a few times but switching to the phone or e-mail is better I think.

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: chat once or twice then switch to telephone or email.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

chat once or twice then switch to telephone or email.

--hide--

Maybe a little bit more, but I like this approach. I would rather hear a man's voice and see him f2f than spend so much time with my laptop.

Jan 6th 2013 new

the longer that talking on the phone and actually meeting are put off, the mor edifficult it be3comes to have a decent relationship.

Jan 6th 2013 new

If/ when you're fortunate enough to like a woman, and if she gets interested in you, there can be months/ years where you can't/ won't communicate, at all, and she won't forget you...plus if you communicate again, she'll very much welcome resuming communication.

Concentrate on sincerely and honestly trying to start a frendship, even if it's infrequent communication.

Jan 6th 2013 new
Thanks. I'll call her.
Posts 1 - 10 of 33