Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

01/20/2013 new

We petition the obama administration to:

Release video surveillance footage from the Sandy Hook Elementary School, during the Shooting Massacre.

There’s one way to resolve questions about whether Adam Lanza was the lone gunman (or even a gunman at all) who murdered 20 children and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Ct.

Did you know that the school had a security surveillance system?

Indeed, the WTNH Channel 8 reports, Dec. 14, 2012, that the school had sent a letter to parents on the installation of a new security and surveillance system at the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year. Here’s the letter:

beforeitsnews.com

We the people demand the video evidence be brought out for public viewing, so we can be clear to what went down in that school.

petitions.whitehouse.gov

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: We petition the obama administration to: Release video surveillance footag...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

We petition the obama administration to:

Release video surveillance footage from the Sandy Hook Elementary School, during the Shooting Massacre.

There’s one way to resolve questions about whether Adam Lanza was the lone gunman (or even a gunman at all) who murdered 20 children and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Ct.

Did you know that the school had a security surveillance system?

Indeed, the WTNH Channel 8 reports, Dec. 14, 2012, that the school had sent a letter to parents on the installation of a new security and surveillance system at the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year. Here’s the letter:

beforeitsnews.com

We the people demand the video evidence be brought out for public viewing, so we can be clear to what went down in that school.

petitions.whitehouse.gov

--hide--
They will never tell the Truth.BTW,The Whitehouse recently changed the minimum petitions needed for them to do anything from 25,000 to 100,000 . eyebrow scratchchin

01/20/2013 new

Although medicine can have harmful side effects and may even cause people to "go off their rocker" so to speak, I think that medication has helped so many people and has enormous benefits. It can help with curing depression and the some of the symptoms that go along with it. Perhaps the people that were on medication were misdiagnosed or only diagnosed as depressed but not as having any kind of psychois. Perhaps they were schitzophrenic and no one knew. Perhaps some of it is coincidence. We will never no for sure. I am pro-medicine if people are on the right kind (i.e. People are properly diagnosed and take medicine that is primarily for the mental illness that they have, are on the correct dosage, and it does not cause any physical or mental side effects.)

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Although medicine can have harmful side effects and may even cause people to "go off their ...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Although medicine can have harmful side effects and may even cause people to "go off their rocker" so to speak, I think that medication has helped so many people and has enormous benefits. It can help with curing depression and the some of the symptoms that go along with it. Perhaps the people that were on medication were misdiagnosed or only diagnosed as depressed but not as having any kind of psychois. Perhaps they were schitzophrenic and no one knew. Perhaps some of it is coincidence. We will never no for sure. I am pro-medicine if people are on the right kind (i.e. People are properly diagnosed and take medicine that is primarily for the mental illness that they have, are on the correct dosage, and it does not cause any physical or mental side effects.)

--hide--


To clarify that last sentence, all medications have side effects, but if it does not have any bad side effects for a specific patient, then I believe that that patient could benefit from the medicine.

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: To clarify that last sentence, all medications have side effects, but if it does no...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:


To clarify that last sentence, all medications have side effects, but if it does not have any bad side effects for a specific patient, then I believe that that patient could benefit from the medicine.

--hide--

I 've read that organic based medicines have no side effects much like organic based soaps leave virtually no residue.

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: I 've read that organic based medicines have no side effects much like organic based soaps lea...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

I 've read that organic based medicines have no side effects much like organic based soaps leave virtually no residue.

--hide--

What is an "organic based medicine"?

In chemistry "organic" compounds are generally distinguished by the presence of carbon atoms (except for some simple compunds such as oxides, carbonates, cyanides, etc.), which would include every medicine I can think of.

01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: What is an "organic based medicine"? In chemistry "organic" co...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

What is an "organic based medicine"?

In chemistry "organic" compounds are generally distinguished by the presence of carbon atoms (except for some simple compunds such as oxides, carbonates, cyanides, etc.), which would include every medicine I can think of.

--hide--

I never took chemistry in school but I do recognize differences, i.e. there are sulfates in shampoos which assist the lather in shampoo, some shampoos have natural/organic sulfates while others have unnatural/inorganic sulfates. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a chemical or inorganic lathering ingredient found in many soaps and shampoos which has side effects, while organic sulfates do not.

Now, I'm not a chemist or a doctor but I know that natural products are good for us but bad for big business. The side effects of inorganic soaps open the market for remedies and at the same time it opens the doors of (greed) corruption.

I believe (but I'll have to research it better) all western medicines prior to maybe 1930 were Hemp based and have been for previous centuries. So the Catholic monarchies must have approved their use. Hemp, or Marijuana, which I believe has little difference, was a medicinal plant that was outlawed by the outlaw American government in 1937? not sure of the exact year. A documentary was released by the powers to be called "Reefer Madness" came out to demonize Marijuana where it was later outlawed with medicinal Hemp.

The new types of medicines from '37 on were a synthetic (inorganic) mix with herbs and plants opposed to medicines which were 100% organic with no side effects, from what I understand.

OK..so the argument that Lanza was on medication is based on the reason that there were side effects that drove him to murder these school children and teachers, correct? But there are still questions that need to be heard to counter the drug side effect position. I would think that side effects from prescription drugs would disable the prepetrators abilities, not enhance them, for needed accurate target precision. And accurate target precision would have been necessary for Lanza in the time frame he had to execute his plans before the arrival of SWAT teams.

Posts 81 - 87 of 87