Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What gives?

Jan 7th 2013 new

Hi everyone! I am new to CM (a little over a week). I have had many men view my profile, but no messages boggledI guess I just need to be patient?

Jan 7th 2013 new

First: Welcome! hug

Second: Yep. biggrin Patience is a virtue, and one of CM's little-advertised benefits is that it gives you ample opportunity to develop that virtue! wink Also be prepared for not receiving replies to all the messages you send. That's the status quo online- it happens for all sorts of reasons. Don't worry too much about these things. It only takes one!

Jan 7th 2013 new
Lol Amen!!!!!!!!
Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Karen-744772 said: Hi everyone! I am new to CM (a little over a week). I have had many men view my profile, but no m...
(Quote) Karen-744772 said:

Hi everyone! I am new to CM (a little over a week). I have had many men view my profile, but no messages I guess I just need to be patient?

--hide--

It is a very strange phenomenon--and we have all experienced this and this is what happns here. No one knows exactly WHY this is so.

Keep your chin up, be patient, remain upbeat, reach out to someone who appeals to you and WELCOME TO the FORUMS!!!!

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Karen-744772 said: Hi everyone! I am new to CM (a little over a week). I have had many men view my profile, but no m...
(Quote) Karen-744772 said:

Hi everyone! I am new to CM (a little over a week). I have had many men view my profile, but no messages I guess I just need to be patient?

--hide--

I'm certainly not speaking for All men.. but sometimes a woman being too good looking is intimidating, so a Man may not say Hello. boggled

Jan 7th 2013 new

Well, ladies, I guess it's time we start wearing these...

paper bag One for Karen, paper bag one for Tara, paper bag one for Marian, paper bag and one for me. I now expect the messages to come flooding in! I knew there was a reason I hadn't recycled those paper bags yet.

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: I'm certainly not speaking for All men.. but sometimes a woman being too good looking...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

I'm certainly not speaking for All men.. but sometimes a woman being too good looking is intimidating, so a Man may not say Hello.

--hide--

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: Well, ladies, I guess it's time we start wearing these... One for Karen, one for ...
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

Well, ladies, I guess it's time we start wearing these...

One for Karen, one for Tara, one for Marian, and one for me. I now expect the messages to come flooding in! I knew there was a reason I hadn't recycled those paper bags yet.

--hide--

Get me more than that, honey! I think we're just on here to build friendships among us ladies! laughing

Jan 7th 2013 new

Thanks for the honesty Dave!

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Get me more than that, honey! I think we're just on here to build friend...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Get me more than that, honey! I think we're just on here to build friendships among us ladies!

--hide--

Tara, looks like Laura has the Who Dat bag, my friend!! wave

- Elizabeth

Jan 7th 2013 new

Absolutely- some people don't get on the site too often, or only sporadically. You never know when someone will "drop you a line" though!

Posts 1 - 10 of 43