Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: I know you are mostly having fun and i don't want to be a killjoys . But let's say I a...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

I know you are mostly having fun and i don't want to be a killjoys . But let's say I am interested in someone and i see him flirting in a forum with all or many girls i won't take him as a serious person. While flirting is not bad but he may give the wrong impression about himself.

Don't you think so?
--hide--

sometimes it's fun to flirt gratuitously. just for the joy of it and not with the intention of securing his affections.

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Peter! Shame on you! Come to the front of the room and kneel on your knuckles!! ...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Peter! Shame on you! Come to the front of the room and kneel on your knuckles!!

--hide--

Peter, David, I can relate. I was sent down the principals office a few times at St. Franny. It wasn't my fault though! rolling eyes laughing JK. Talking in class always got me in trouble.

My grandmother used to substitute teach and there were times where the hyper kids would be brought up in front of the class with their nose in the middle of a chalk circle. I think kids learn better by humiliation, hehe. I also had seen an episode of a kid getting tied up with the jump ropes laughing laughing Not by grandma, but in first grade by Sister Martini! Oh, those were the good old days! May they all rest in peace and laugh at us!

Thanks Dave, you brought back memories. I never got in trouble with her though, I was a good granddaughter! Love ya grandma and I miss playing cards Praying rosary theheart biggrin

OK, back to flirting!

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: and standing in the front of the class with my nose in a chalk circle on the board o...

and standing in the front of the class with my nose in a chalk circle on the board or with a dictionary in each outstyretched hand - in the pose of a crucified man.

--hide--

Why am I not surprized at this? scratchchin

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I dunno, but if that's true then I've just blown the last 3 years of my life on th...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I dunno, but if that's true then I've just blown the last 3 years of my life on this site!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing Now you know how to save the rest of your life. No flirting unless there is a good reason wink scratchchin
Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: sometimes it's fun to flirt gratuitously. just for the joy of it and not with the inte...

sometimes it's fun to flirt gratuitously. just for the joy of it and not with the intention of securing his affections.

--hide--

It's ok to flirt with someone when attracted to them,but we got to be careful when we write things and we can't delete them shocked biggrin

I personally like the disguised flirting. shhh Open flirting is cool the way it is in this thread for the sake of fun and laughter. wink
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: hey antoinette . . . . who's brian?

hey antoinette . . . . who's brian?

--hide--

*face-palm* My bad, Dave. My message was aimed at you, sir. So sorry. embarassed

Dave, *YOU* watch it, or you'll have ladies bombarding your e-mail. wink

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-932938 said: Alrighty well I'm coming into this thread late, who's ready for some young blood, any tak...
(Quote) Brian-932938 said:

Alrighty well I'm coming into this thread late, who's ready for some young blood, any takers?

--hide--

Yes sir, Mr. Brian! *high five*

Ladies, we're raking in the men in now!

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: Ladies. Don't flirt with a man you are NOT interested in. It sends the wrong message.
(Quote) John-220051 said: Ladies. Don't flirt with a man you are NOT interested in. It sends the wrong message.
--hide--

I agree with you, John. In real life anyways. But aren't we at least allowed to have fun in the fora? scratchchin

Jan 9th 2013 new

Okay, I *have* to ask about these "hidden" emoticons, like the flirty girl batting her eyelashes, the smiley stir the pot, and the hershey's kisses? *How* do I get those? scratchchin

Jan 9th 2013 new

clap Oh! I found them! Battling eyelashes Now I can really join in on the fun! cloudnine

Posts 151 - 160 of 200