Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: I am at home sick today and I've love to start a conversation! Is there anything wrong with flirting? W...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

I am at home sick today and I've love to start a conversation! Is there anything wrong with flirting? What exactly is considered flirting? What effect does flirting have on men? (just wondering!) If you thought "this man/woman is flirting with me," what would they be doing? Are there times when flirting is acceptable?

--hide--

we went with the flew of the thread and barely remembered you were sick. Hope you are feeling better specially with this hot thread heart hug
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: Okay, I *have* to ask about these "hidden" emoticons, like the flirty girl batting...
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

Okay, I *have* to ask about these "hidden" emoticons, like the flirty girl batting her eyelashes, the smiley stir the pot, and the hershey's kisses? *How* do I get those?

--hide--
Hi Bernadette, wave

We can't have a gal out here flirting without all the tools available to her, so here's how you access the emoticons..... Battling eyelashes cloudnine

When you go to reply to a post you'll see the smiley face, ABC, Quotes, etc., you simply click on the smiley face and it will bring up a tool bar with more icons, then you click on the the "Full List" and it will bring up a page of different icons. You can look at the bottom of that page and it will say "next" and you then click that and it brings up another page. Hope this helps. crossfingers graduate You get a Gold Star!

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: So, if I'm batting these long eyelashes of mine at one of you handsome gents, you won't a...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

So, if I'm batting these long eyelashes of mine at one of you handsome gents, you won't assume there's a bug in my eye?

--hide--

You're in MN, just across the border from Manitoba, where the provincial bird is the mosquito...so I think it's quite possible the bugs are too large to get in your eye! laughing

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hi Bernadette, We can't have a gal out here flirting without all the tools av...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hi Bernadette,

We can't have a gal out here flirting without all the tools available to her, so here's how you access the emoticons.....

When you go to reply to a post you'll see the smiley face, ABC, Quotes, etc., you simply click on the smiley face and it will bring up a tool bar with more icons, then you click on the the "Full List" and it will bring up a page of different icons. You can look at the bottom of that page and it will say "next" and you then click that and it brings up another page. Hope this helps.

--hide--

Gosh you ladies are so nice. I just had one message me about this, too. Thanks for giving me access to the sites flirting tools! I'm ready to get out there and have some fun with you all! party

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: So, if I'm batting these long eyelashes of mine at one of you handsome gents, you won't a...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

So, if I'm batting these long eyelashes of mine at one of you handsome gents, you won't assume there's a bug in my eye?

--hide--

Kathy,

Ray might. laughing

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Jan 9th 2013 new
Thank you Linda! You get a Gold Star!
Jan 9th 2013 new

BE ALERT soapbox
If you decide to flirt

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: I am at home sick today and I've love to start a conversation! Is there anything wrong with...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

I am at home sick today and I've love to start a conversation! Is there anything wrong with flirting? What exactly is considered flirting? What effect does flirting have on men? (just wondering!) If you thought "this man/woman is flirting with me," what would they be doing? Are there times when flirting is acceptable?

--hide--
Why Kristin ! flirting is always acceptable, providing it's not with a married man mischievous In an innocent environment with no malicious intent flirting can be a perfectly pleasurable way to meet a dangerously charismatic man ! rose clap Battling eyelashes

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: So, Ray....with no pick-up lines or corny flirt quips, does that mean that you're seeking a...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

So, Ray....with no pick-up lines or corny flirt quips, does that mean that you're seeking a lady to just be in the dreaded "Friend Zone" chair?

--hide--
The best flirting is on-the-spot, impromptu -- to fit the circumstances. Trying to memorize what someone else has used before (most likely with no success) isn't my style. (Oh, gee, do I have a style????) laughing

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Kathy,Ray might. Blessings, Leon
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Kathy,

Ray might.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
irked Thanks, Leon. I see you don't get mad -- you just get even.... laughing

Posts 161 - 170 of 200