Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: My daughters say I flirt w/o knowing it -- I think I'm just being myself: friendly, talkativ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

My daughters say I flirt w/o knowing it -- I think I'm just being myself: friendly, talkative, appreciative, open, funny, happy, smiling. I guess I like to build people up when I'm talking to them. It has gotten me burned sometimes when my open friendliness has gotten some men to think I'm interested in them in ways way more than casual friendship and then they are always coming up to me and 'invading my personal space' with hugs, handkisses, improper compliments -- yikes! The fathers of my childhood friends flirting/coming on like that freak me out! I find it very difficult to curtail that behavior w/o offending the men.
It was safer when I was married -- I was not to talk to any men so that kept me from unintentional flirting for the most part!

--hide--
The last 4 words you said ("for the most part") have left us wondering....... scratchchin scratchchin

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: The last 4 words you said ("for the most part") have left us wondering.......
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

The last 4 words you said ("for the most part") have left us wondering.......

--hide--

I said "unintentional flirting" -- like I started out saying, I guess I flirt w/o knowing it! Like when I'm watching a plumber put in a new faucet in my sink, I ask questions and thank him and praise his good job, and maybe I'm too smiley and interested or something because my daughters say I'm flirting when I do things like that, but I'm just interested and friendly and not going to ignore him or pass up a chance to learn a tiny bit while work is getting done in my house! Or maybe I'm not really flirting but the guys appreciate the attention and my daughters interpret the friendly banter as flirting when it's just innocent?

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: no wonder the women you like tend to strike physical blows. religious women are toug...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

no wonder the women you like tend to strike physical blows. religious women are tough as nails.

--hide--
Not this woman ... I'm as delicate as a Swan, BTW may I have this dance David ?

www.youtube.com rose rose rose

01/09/2013 new
I love to flirt.Everyone does.Some do a better job at it than others...........
01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Not this woman ... I'm as delicate as a Swan, BTW may I have this dance David ? http:...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Hadn't heard that version before, Sheila. I've had a couple of lovely dances towww.youtube.com.

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: "Chastity Squad"
(Quote) David-364112 said:

"Chastity Squad"

--hide--
Chastity Squad? I love that! Thanks for coining this one!

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: we went with the flew of the thread and barely remembered you were sick. Hope you are feeling ...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

we went with the flew of the thread and barely remembered you were sick. Hope you are feeling better specially with this hot thread
--hide--

Thanks! Feeling much better!

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: but the guys appreciate the attention and my daughters interpret the friendly banter as...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

but the guys appreciate the attention and my daughters interpret the friendly banter as flirting when it's just innocent?

--hide--

I rather agree. I think flirting can be a confidence booster. Sometimes it just lets you know that you "still got it!"

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Not this woman ... I'm as delicate as a Swan, BTW may I have this dance David ? http:...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

So many Davids so little time... scratchchin laughing

01/10/2013 new

Ms. K.

It's a really good question- and some really good come backs so far- some of you are total A+ flirts.

(You know who are, go ahead take a bow).

But what makes us flirt-?-

I flirt..because I'd like to know what a gal thinks behind those flashing eyes...

Posts 171 - 180 of 200