Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/10/2013 new

[quote]Bobbie-557829 said: I love to flirt.Everyone does.Some do a better job at it than others...........
If your in the pink biggrin
Give me a wink wink

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dearest Leon, Now what makes you think I would dare enter a "flirt thread&qu...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dearest Leon,

Now what makes you think I would dare enter a "flirt thread"?

But since I'm here..... I might as well do a little flirting with ya.

--hide--
Wait a min. here Linda love your the queen of "Flirts"!! (and some gents would agree with me) wink biggrin biggrin

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Wait a min. here Linda love your the queen of "Flirts"!! (and some gents would agree wit...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Wait a min. here Linda love your the queen of "Flirts"!! (and some gents would agree with me)

--hide--
Well here's a little wink and nod at you, Mike. wink hug Battling eyelashes Battling eyelashes

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: So many Davids so little time...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

So many Davids so little time...

--hide--
Ah, but's there's only one Linda with nuttin but time. wink laughing hug Battling eyelashes Battling eyelashes

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-324077 said: Ms. K. It's a really good question- and some really good come backs so far- some of y...
(Quote) Thomas-324077 said:

Ms. K.

It's a really good question- and some really good come backs so far- some of you are total A+ flirts.

(You know who are, go ahead take a bow).

But what makes us flirt-?-

I flirt..because I'd like to know what a gal thinks behind those flashing eyes...

--hide--
Thomas, can you read my eyes? scratchchin wink Battling eyelashes Battling eyelashes

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Ah, but's there's only one Linda with nuttin but time.

Ah, but's there's only one Linda with nuttin but time.

--hide--
Let's see......Your time + my time = a good time???? heart wave hug

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Let's see......Your time + my time = a good time????
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Let's see......Your time + my time = a good time????

--hide--
Is my name and number on the guys bathroom wall again?...For a good time call Linda. wink embarassed laughing laughing

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Is my name and number on the guys bathroom wall again?...For a good time call Linda.

Is my name and number on the guys bathroom wall again?...For a good time call Linda.

--hide--
Yup -- area code and all.... cool

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: flirty yes. handsome no.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

flirty yes. handsome no.

--hide--
Now David, do not be self-deprecating. Look at me. My face has some never damage from birth, and I can't smile. I bet you can smile. Show us what you've got! c'mon David, you can do it!

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-929438 said: Now David, do not be self-deprecating. Look at me. My face has some never damage from birth, and ...
(Quote) Laura-929438 said:

Now David, do not be self-deprecating. Look at me. My face has some never damage from birth, and I can't smile. I bet you can smile. Show us what you've got! c'mon David, you can do it!

--hide--
Gee whiz! Linda, it's catching. I can't spell either! NERVE as in 7th Cranial!

Posts 181 - 190 of 200