Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: You crack me up with your disclaimers to appease the killjoys - I am noticing this...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

You crack me up with your disclaimers to appease the killjoys - I am noticing this theme! Why would the killjoys think flirting is an occasion of sin?

--hide--

The usual reasons:

Fear of intimacy. Dysfunction. Envy. Pride.

You are just cute as a button! lovestruck!

Jan 8th 2013 new

scratchchin 21 comments... and I don't think we've even come close to answering the OP.

Welcome to the CM fora! hyper wink

theheart

Jan 8th 2013 new

All y'all here are funny, and fun, and good-looking! wink

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Now you've went and invited trouble, Kristen. NEVER ask the question about "occasion of ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Now you've went and invited trouble, Kristen. NEVER ask the question about "occasion of sin".

--hide--

Better duck. The CM mullahs with their dour promouncements and fatwas!

They're cute too. They need some loving, someone to ruffle their hair and kiss them into a state of giddiness. Then all would be sweetness and light on these forums.

hug So get cracking!

Jan 8th 2013 new

Maybe we could formulate another perspective on how NOT flirting would be an occasion of sin. Any takers? mischievous

Jan 8th 2013 new
David - Handsome, Yes! Beauty is in they eye of the beholder. Oops was that flurting? ;)
Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: 21 comments... and I don't think we've even come close to answering the OP. ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

21 comments... and I don't think we've even come close to answering the OP.

Welcome to the CM fora!

--hide--
Victor, Dear, I thought we were answering the question just by the mere fact we were showing our flirty side. wink

Obviously I think there is nothing wrong with flirting. Battling eyelashes heartbeat

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Maybe we could formulate another perspective on how NOT flirting would be an occasion of sin. A...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Maybe we could formulate another perspective on how NOT flirting would be an occasion of sin. Any takers?

--hide--

scratchchin On the premise that you didn't word that quite correctly...

"Maybe we could formunate another perspective on to flirt and NOT risk an occasion of sin."

Sound better? wink

theheart

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I think there is nothing wrong with flirting.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I think there is nothing wrong with flirting.

--hide--

No... I just don't do it. crazy tongue

theheart

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Maria-907776 said: David - Handsome, Yes! Beauty is in they eye of the beholder. Oops was that flurting? ;)
(Quote) Maria-907776 said: David - Handsome, Yes! Beauty is in they eye of the beholder. Oops was that flurting? ;)
--hide--

there's no accounting for taste.

wink

Posts 21 - 30 of 200