Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: David, are you acting up again Finally, a thread I can relate to. Girls must and men ...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

David, are you acting up again Finally, a thread I can relate to. Girls must and men must It's all part of God's plan

Ok, no killjoys please, us kids are having fun!

--hide--
Wait for it....wait for it...... wink laughing shhh

Jan 8th 2013 new
Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind ( wink wink). Lol
Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind (...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind ( wink wink). Lol
--hide--

I thought it *was* the ladies that were doing the flirting! laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Wait for it....wait for it......
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Wait for it....wait for it......

--hide--

C'mon, we need a sermon this morning. Keeps us on the straight and narrow biggrin Who's going to wake the sleeping Giant?? I nominate Dave, hehe!!

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind (...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind ( wink wink). Lol
--hide--
And this ladies and gents is how flirting is done. VERY smooth, Tim. wink Battling eyelashes Battling eyelashes Bow

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: C'mon, we need a sermon this morning. Keeps us on the straight and narrow Who'...

C'mon, we need a sermon this morning. Keeps us on the straight and narrow Who's going to wake the sleeping Giant?? I nominate Dave, hehe!!

--hide--
The sleeping giant is awake, he's just working up a good sermon for us. wink

Once again, wait for it...wait for it..... laughing laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: The sleeping giant is awake, he's just working up a good sermon for us. Once ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

The sleeping giant is awake, he's just working up a good sermon for us.

Once again, wait for it...wait for it.....

--hide--

Linda, are you pinching him wink But I mean this in an all sincere question as I am still confused about the kissing thing being a Mortal Sin. Now I think there is nothing wrong with a good, old fashioned, kiss, but I still don't know how this would be evil.

Can you guys help me out eyepopping eyepopping laughing laughing faint

Jan 8th 2013 new

The main problem with flirting...is that there are twice the amount of women in the fora than there are men, usually. Come on, we need a gentleman for each lady! Let's wake up more than one sleeping giant - let's wake them all! laughing laughing laughing

Jan 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Linda, are you pinching him But I mean this in an all sincere question as I am still ...

Linda, are you pinching him But I mean this in an all sincere question as I am still confused about the kissing thing being a Mortal Sin. Now I think there is nothing wrong with a good, old fashioned, kiss, but I still don't know how this would be evil.

Can you guys help me out

--hide--

Not all kissing is a mortal sin, Cathy, just those that can lead to a heightened sense of passion, like French kissing. A sweet kiss on the lips, hand, forehead, etc. is just fine. heart

Jan 8th 2013 new

biggrin Thanks Bernadette. For a minute there I thought I lost my mind wink Although, what if French is part of my heritage?? boggled laughing

OK CM Flirters, where are you? Come out, come out, wherever you are!! We have a few good flirters but we need more numbers here for us gals!!

Posts 41 - 50 of 200