Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: David, are you acting up again Finally, a thread I can relate to. Girls must and men ...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

David, are you acting up again Finally, a thread I can relate to. Girls must and men must It's all part of God's plan

Ok, no killjoys please, us kids are having fun!

--hide--
Wait for it....wait for it...... wink laughing shhh

01/08/2013 new
Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind ( wink wink). Lol
01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind (...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind ( wink wink). Lol
--hide--

I thought it *was* the ladies that were doing the flirting! laughing

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Wait for it....wait for it......
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Wait for it....wait for it......

--hide--

C'mon, we need a sermon this morning. Keeps us on the straight and narrow biggrin Who's going to wake the sleeping Giant?? I nominate Dave, hehe!!

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind (...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Ok all you flirters. Move along. Nothing to see here move along move along. Ladies you may remain behind ( wink wink). Lol
--hide--
And this ladies and gents is how flirting is done. VERY smooth, Tim. wink Battling eyelashes Battling eyelashes Bow

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: C'mon, we need a sermon this morning. Keeps us on the straight and narrow Who'...

C'mon, we need a sermon this morning. Keeps us on the straight and narrow Who's going to wake the sleeping Giant?? I nominate Dave, hehe!!

--hide--
The sleeping giant is awake, he's just working up a good sermon for us. wink

Once again, wait for it...wait for it..... laughing laughing

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: The sleeping giant is awake, he's just working up a good sermon for us. Once ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

The sleeping giant is awake, he's just working up a good sermon for us.

Once again, wait for it...wait for it.....

--hide--

Linda, are you pinching him wink But I mean this in an all sincere question as I am still confused about the kissing thing being a Mortal Sin. Now I think there is nothing wrong with a good, old fashioned, kiss, but I still don't know how this would be evil.

Can you guys help me out eyepopping eyepopping laughing laughing faint

01/08/2013 new

The main problem with flirting...is that there are twice the amount of women in the fora than there are men, usually. Come on, we need a gentleman for each lady! Let's wake up more than one sleeping giant - let's wake them all! laughing laughing laughing

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Linda, are you pinching him But I mean this in an all sincere question as I am still ...

Linda, are you pinching him But I mean this in an all sincere question as I am still confused about the kissing thing being a Mortal Sin. Now I think there is nothing wrong with a good, old fashioned, kiss, but I still don't know how this would be evil.

Can you guys help me out

--hide--

Not all kissing is a mortal sin, Cathy, just those that can lead to a heightened sense of passion, like French kissing. A sweet kiss on the lips, hand, forehead, etc. is just fine. heart

01/08/2013 new

biggrin Thanks Bernadette. For a minute there I thought I lost my mind wink Although, what if French is part of my heritage?? boggled laughing

OK CM Flirters, where are you? Come out, come out, wherever you are!! We have a few good flirters but we need more numbers here for us gals!!

Posts 41 - 50 of 200