Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Bernadett...giving a guy a light whack on the arm (If you've ever seen "Hitch," he tells guys that getting hi...
(Quote) Bernadett...giving a guy a light whack on the arm (If you've ever seen "Hitch," he tells guys that getting hit on the arm is a good thing - lol) are all forms of flirting...
--hide--

Hey, a new woman at our Dinner last Friday hit me on the arm ... TWICE. That IS cool. In the future, if she has laser-beam eye contact in an intelligent conversation, and plays w/ her hair = WOW !!! Then see if there can be a spiritua connection.

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Thanks Bernadette. For a minute there I thought I lost my mind Although, what if French is part o...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Thanks Bernadette. For a minute there I thought I lost my mind Although, what if French is part of my heritage??

OK CM Flirters, where are you? Come out, come out, wherever you are!! We have a few good flirters but we need more numbers here for us gals!!

--hide--

Nope, you haven't lost your mind. wink

Cathy, if you're French, then the gentleman will get a French kiss, although not *that* kind of French kiss. laughing

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Hey, a new woman at our Dinner last Friday hit me on the arm ... TWICE. That IS cool. In th...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Hey, a new woman at our Dinner last Friday hit me on the arm ... TWICE. That IS cool. In the future, if she has laser-beam eye contact in an intelligent conversation, and plays w/ her hair = WOW !!! Then see if there can be a spiritua connection.

--hide--

You make an excellent point, Bob. Arms smacks, eye contact, *AND* hair playing!? That's a very good sign of perhaps unintentional flirting. It syas she likes you but may be too shy to purposely flirt. wink If you find that spiritual/emotional connection...DON'T let her get away!

01/08/2013 new

laughing laughing laughing cool Whew, again embarassed

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: David, are you acting up again Finally, a thread I can relate to. Girls must and men ...

David, are you acting up again Finally, a thread I can relate to. Girls must and men must It's all part of God's plan

OK, no killjoys please, us kids are having fun!

--hide--

Nope. I'm TRYING to behave - and flirt at the same time. heart

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: I wanted to prevent the killjoys from hijacking the thread and using it as a forum f...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

I wanted to prevent the killjoys from hijacking the thread and using it as a forum for virtuous bullying, scolding, and issuing of severe fatwas.

So now that this warning is out of the way, all of you go ahead and flirt away!!! You sure are cute, by the way. BOTH of you!

--hide--
David, I got myself into hot water by saying something similar, but you chose your words a lot more creatively than I did. Hopefully the word gendarmes won't be alerted! shocked

01/08/2013 new

Peter, we haven't woke the Lion Lion Lion 's yet shhh

01/08/2013 new

Hey fella's Battling eyelashes You all are looking mighty fine to me this afternoon. Keep up the great work! hug

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: You make an excellent point, Bob. Arms smacks, eye contact, *AND* hair playing!? That's ...
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

You make an excellent point, Bob. Arms smacks, eye contact, *AND* hair playing!? That's a very good sign of perhaps unintentional flirting. It syas she likes you but may be too shy to purposely flirt. If you find that spiritual/emotional connection...DON'T let her get away!

--hide--

Yes ma'am. I've always sought devout women. I have a huge soul smile when I see any of the three non-verbal signs listed above. You're correct, they mean she is interested in learning more about me. These things don't occur that much (if they did how would a person have time to discern so many Potentials?) ... as you said, if the spiritual/ emotional (plus intellectual) is there, don't let her get away.

01/08/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Peter, we haven't woke the 's yet

Peter, we haven't woke the 's yet

--hide--

A few of us managed to slip a "mickey" in their drinks last night. They won't be around till later. wink

theheart

Posts 51 - 60 of 200