Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I think that women can be very forgivin...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I think that women can be very forgiving toward the fading looks of a man if they know he is a good, honest, loyal, loving man and if he has a great personality. I don't think women are as hard to please as a man may think. Furthermore, men can always work out more than they do(even walking) and through this- both persons may be more delighted with one another. A man and a woman can support each other in both becoming healthier and improving their appearance. Appearance is not as important as personality.

Exactly.Bottom line ,every woman just wants a man,so they have somone to tell what to do.Lol!

--hide--

Not quite the case. It is so we can pour love heartbeat on him! hug cookie

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Don't refer to yourself this way. Y...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Don't refer to yourself this way. Yes many women would date many men no matter what they look like if they try to be a good man.

www.sleepwarrior.com

--hide--

Except for that guy...But lots of other things are even ........appealing!

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I think that women can be very forgiving toward the fading looks of a man if they know he is a good, honest, loyal, loving man and if he has a great personality. I don't think women are as hard to please as a man may think. Furthermore, men can always work out more than they do(even walking) and through this- both persons may be more delighted with one another. A man and a woman can support each other in both becoming healthier and improving their appearance. Appearance is not as important as personality.

Exactly.Bottom line ,every woman just wants a man,so they have somone to tell what to do.Lol!

Not quite the case. It is so we can pour love on him!

--hide--
Oh I see.Then let it rip! wink

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Geezzzzzz!! Would you STOP with describing yourself as unattractive?? How attractive ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Geezzzzzz!! Would you STOP with describing yourself as unattractive?? How attractive do you think it is to think so little of yourself?

--hide--

What makes you think I'm describing myself? I could be, but I might not be as well ...

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: ...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Not quite the case. It is so we can pour love on him!

Oh I see.Then let it rip!

--hide--

YES This is what we want to do. Glad you like the idea! wink heartbeat

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: (Quote) Donna-83441 said: Geezzzzzz!! Would you STOP with de...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

Quote:
Donna-83441 said:

Geezzzzzz!! Would you STOP with describing yourself as unattractive?? How attractive do you think it is to think so little of yourself?

What makes you think I'm describing myself? I could be, but I might not be as well ...

--hide--

It is a relief to know that you are possibly not talking about yourself in that way

and that you may be describing yourself in more positive terms soon.

Mar 16th 2013 new

YES.
Now, put your money where your mouth is and send me a message.
laughing laughing laughing
(And I mean that in the nicest possible way.)

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: every woman just wants a man,so they have somone to tell what to do.Lol!
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: every woman just wants a man,so they have somone to tell what to do.Lol!
--hide--

Pssssh! I have minions for that.

Mar 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Anybody else out there who woud date an unattractive guy? Honestly?
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

Anybody else out there who woud date an unattractive guy? Honestly?

--hide--

He wouldn't have to be attractive in the conventional sense of the word, but he'd have to be attractive to me. His faith, personal holiness and sense of humor make him appealing to me more so than physical attributes. I've found that I don't much care for being with a guy whom everyone considers to be really good looking because it's been my experience that they lack humility (speaking from personal experience only). Plus I struggle with my own insecurities from time to time and it can be hard to be on the arm of a gorgeous guy thinking he's out of my league.
Mar 16th 2013 new

I'm trying to make it a habit of NOT looking at profile pictures and only going with profile information because I'd rather get to know a person's personality than their physical appearance. In my oppinion, the personality is going to be where the love finds fruition, not the physical appearance. And there is a difference in what people find attractive and what they don't physically. I happen to like swimmer/dancer/runner build more than football player/weight lifter build, tall people as opposed to short, my best friend (whom I call my niece) happens to like football players and people with a bit more weight on them. Still, personality is key in the long run. Someone could be Tom Hiddleston as Loki level attractive (which is extremely high for me), but if they don't have a great personality (which is also extremely relative), it'd go no where with me and we wouldn't even be friends.

Posts 111 - 120 of 146