Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: I will take it - Linda and Zoom are banned for being Red Wing Fans ----- GO BLACKHAWKS
(Quote) John-913295 said:

I will take it - Linda and Zoom are banned for being Red Wing Fans ----- GO BLACKHAWKS

--hide--
John Is banned for swearing in this thread. laughing laughing

01/11/2013 new

John's banned because he roots for the Blackhawks, not the Sharks.

01/11/2013 new

Genie is banned for double posting and using up the thread count!

01/11/2013 new

Linda, I hereby UNBAN my banning of you, because you are absolutely right--John was swearing! muted

(Man it really slows down those bans when the emoticon you need is on the second or third page.... irked )

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Genie is banned for double posting and using up the thread count!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Genie is banned for double posting and using up the thread count!

--hide--
Bev is banned for talking about sheets. shhh

01/11/2013 new

Beverly is banned for taking an extra turn.

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Bev is banned for talking about sheets.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Bev is banned for talking about sheets.

--hide--

Linda is banned for reminding me that I should really go to bed.

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for reminding me that I should really go to bed.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Linda is banned for reminding me that I should really go to bed.

--hide--
Zoom is banned because he should be sleeping with Angels right about now. angel hug

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Zoom is banned because he should be sleeping with Angels right about now.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Zoom is banned because he should be sleeping with Angels right about now.

--hide--

I'll accept that ban and say goodnight. Sleep tight everyone, and may the bedbugs be banned. wave

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'll accept that ban and say goodnight. Sleep tight everyone, and may the bedbugs...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I'll accept that ban and say goodnight. Sleep tight everyone, and may the bedbugs be banned.

--hide--
Zoom is banned because it's beddie bye time. Nightie nite!! wave angel

Posts 161 - 170 of 200