Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: I will take it - Linda and Zoom are banned for being Red Wing Fans ----- GO BLACKHAWKS
(Quote) John-913295 said:

I will take it - Linda and Zoom are banned for being Red Wing Fans ----- GO BLACKHAWKS

--hide--
John Is banned for swearing in this thread. laughing laughing

Jan 11th 2013 new

John's banned because he roots for the Blackhawks, not the Sharks.

Jan 11th 2013 new

Genie is banned for double posting and using up the thread count!

Jan 11th 2013 new

Linda, I hereby UNBAN my banning of you, because you are absolutely right--John was swearing! muted

(Man it really slows down those bans when the emoticon you need is on the second or third page.... irked )

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Genie is banned for double posting and using up the thread count!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Genie is banned for double posting and using up the thread count!

--hide--
Bev is banned for talking about sheets. shhh

Jan 11th 2013 new

Beverly is banned for taking an extra turn.

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Bev is banned for talking about sheets.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Bev is banned for talking about sheets.

--hide--

Linda is banned for reminding me that I should really go to bed.

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for reminding me that I should really go to bed.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Linda is banned for reminding me that I should really go to bed.

--hide--
Zoom is banned because he should be sleeping with Angels right about now. angel hug

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Zoom is banned because he should be sleeping with Angels right about now.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Zoom is banned because he should be sleeping with Angels right about now.

--hide--

I'll accept that ban and say goodnight. Sleep tight everyone, and may the bedbugs be banned. wave

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'll accept that ban and say goodnight. Sleep tight everyone, and may the bedbugs...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I'll accept that ban and say goodnight. Sleep tight everyone, and may the bedbugs be banned.

--hide--
Zoom is banned because it's beddie bye time. Nightie nite!! wave angel

Posts 161 - 170 of 200