Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 11th 2013 new
Linda is banned for not giving a good night hug hug
Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for not giving a good night hug
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for not giving a good night hug
--hide--

Therese is banned for not saying Good Morning

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Therese is banned for not saying Good Morning
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Therese is banned for not saying Good Morning

--hide--

Debbie is banned for waking us all up, even if she did say good morning and have on a fresh beautiful smile!

(and-- good morning to you, Debbie! Happy Friday!! to everyone!)

Jan 11th 2013 new

Rachel is ban and so is everyone they did not offer breakfast in bed rose and coffee to start off the day!!! Coffee Coffee Coffee

Jan 11th 2013 new
Genie is banned for not putting out the donuts PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....
Jan 11th 2013 new

zoom is banned for not rolling out the donut fast enough to eat PacMan Mmmm.... Donut....

Jan 11th 2013 new
Debbie is banned for banning me for not saying good morning when it was still not morning for me 3 hours difference in time rolling eyes Now Good morning hug

Zoom and Genie are banned for eating all the donuts alone. eyepopping
Jan 11th 2013 new

Therese is banned she is too preoccupied in the threads rather than socializing with members eating the Mmmm.... Donut....

Jan 11th 2013 new
Genie is banned she wants me to socialize and eat donuts PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... and mess up my diet PacMan hersheyskiss cookie laughing laughing laughing
Jan 11th 2013 new

Therese is banned she is glamorous and hot topic with the cowboy singing a note

Posts 171 - 180 of 200