Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/11/2013 new
Linda is banned for not giving a good night hug hug
01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for not giving a good night hug
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for not giving a good night hug
--hide--

Therese is banned for not saying Good Morning

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Therese is banned for not saying Good Morning
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Therese is banned for not saying Good Morning

--hide--

Debbie is banned for waking us all up, even if she did say good morning and have on a fresh beautiful smile!

(and-- good morning to you, Debbie! Happy Friday!! to everyone!)

01/11/2013 new

Rachel is ban and so is everyone they did not offer breakfast in bed rose and coffee to start off the day!!! Coffee Coffee Coffee

01/11/2013 new
Genie is banned for not putting out the donuts PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....
01/11/2013 new

zoom is banned for not rolling out the donut fast enough to eat PacMan Mmmm.... Donut....

01/11/2013 new
Debbie is banned for banning me for not saying good morning when it was still not morning for me 3 hours difference in time rolling eyes Now Good morning hug

Zoom and Genie are banned for eating all the donuts alone. eyepopping
01/11/2013 new

Therese is banned she is too preoccupied in the threads rather than socializing with members eating the Mmmm.... Donut....

01/11/2013 new
Genie is banned she wants me to socialize and eat donuts PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... and mess up my diet PacMan hersheyskiss cookie laughing laughing laughing
01/11/2013 new

Therese is banned she is glamorous and hot topic with the cowboy singing a note

Posts 171 - 180 of 200