Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 11th 2013 new
Genie is banned because the cowboy missed the NFL playoffs.
Jan 11th 2013 new

zoom is banned the game is on referee we are having ahissyfit we ran out of beer

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese is banned she is glamorous and hot topic with the singing a
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese is banned she is glamorous and hot topic with the singing a

--hide--

Those above me are banned for using 80's pacman references, and Genie is banned because she used the pink cowboy emoticon.

Jan 11th 2013 new

I'm banned for not reading page 19, and replying to the last post on page 18.

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I'm banned for not reading page 19, and replying to the last post on page 18.
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

I'm banned for not reading page 19, and replying to the last post on page 18.

--hide--

Marita is banned for banning herself. You cant ban yourself....like is like crying in baseball. stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Marita is banned for banning herself. You cant ban yourself....like is like cryi...
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Marita is banned for banning herself. You cant ban yourself....like is like crying in baseball.

--hide--

Debbie is banned for saying it's not ok to cry in baseball. You should have seen me watch the Olympics. I wish it was still on. Now I'm looking forward to the 2014 Winter Olympics. Australian Flag Canada bronze medal Gold Medal Ireland Mexico New Zealand Olympics Philippines Scotland :singapore: :skating: :snowboarding: :snowman: :spain: :uk: :usflag:

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Debbie is banned for saying it's not ok to cry in baseball. You should have see...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Debbie is banned for saying it's not ok to cry in baseball. You should have seen me watch the Olympics. I wish it was still on. Now I'm looking forward to the 2014 Winter Olympics.

--hide--

Marita is banned for being to young to remember this scene with Tom Hanks. One of my favorite actors of all time.

youtu.be

Jan 11th 2013 new

marita is ban b/c she is hanging out with zoom and not sitting well by skipping 2013 heading straight to Olympics 2014

Jan 11th 2013 new
Genie is banned for moving us dangerously close to the lock.
Jan 11th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for starting this game
Posts 181 - 190 of 200