Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/11/2013 new
Genie is banned because the cowboy missed the NFL playoffs.
01/11/2013 new

zoom is banned the game is on referee we are having ahissyfit we ran out of beer

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese is banned she is glamorous and hot topic with the singing a
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese is banned she is glamorous and hot topic with the singing a

--hide--

Those above me are banned for using 80's pacman references, and Genie is banned because she used the pink cowboy emoticon.

01/11/2013 new

I'm banned for not reading page 19, and replying to the last post on page 18.

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I'm banned for not reading page 19, and replying to the last post on page 18.
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

I'm banned for not reading page 19, and replying to the last post on page 18.

--hide--

Marita is banned for banning herself. You cant ban yourself....like is like crying in baseball. stir the pot! Its getting cold!

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Marita is banned for banning herself. You cant ban yourself....like is like cryi...
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Marita is banned for banning herself. You cant ban yourself....like is like crying in baseball.

--hide--

Debbie is banned for saying it's not ok to cry in baseball. You should have seen me watch the Olympics. I wish it was still on. Now I'm looking forward to the 2014 Winter Olympics. Australian Flag Canada bronze medal Gold Medal Ireland Mexico New Zealand Olympics Philippines Scotland :singapore: :skating: :snowboarding: :snowman: :spain: :uk: :usflag:

01/11/2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Debbie is banned for saying it's not ok to cry in baseball. You should have see...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Debbie is banned for saying it's not ok to cry in baseball. You should have seen me watch the Olympics. I wish it was still on. Now I'm looking forward to the 2014 Winter Olympics.

--hide--

Marita is banned for being to young to remember this scene with Tom Hanks. One of my favorite actors of all time.

youtu.be

01/11/2013 new

marita is ban b/c she is hanging out with zoom and not sitting well by skipping 2013 heading straight to Olympics 2014

01/11/2013 new
Genie is banned for moving us dangerously close to the lock.
01/11/2013 new
Zoom is banned for starting this game
Posts 181 - 190 of 200