Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/09/2013 new

Edward is ban he is passing out hersheyskiss to everyone in the fora (rosemarie has no pic... )

01/09/2013 new

May I join in and ban someone? How about I ban all of you for being so fun and distracting me from some very important paperwork that must be done?

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: May I join in and ban someone? How about I ban all of you for being so fun and distracting me fr...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

May I join in and ban someone? How about I ban all of you for being so fun and distracting me from some very important paperwork that must be done?

--hide--
Rachel is banned for being undisciplined.
(Takes one to know one! laughing wink )

01/09/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Takes one to know one! )
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

(Takes one to know one! )

--hide--

smile Lina is ban b/c she is a wisecracker flower

01/09/2013 new

Genie is banned because shes mischievous

01/09/2013 new

Brian is banned b/c he is wide eyed

01/09/2013 new

Genie is banned because she keeps banning people! And distracting us all from flirting in the other thread!! And I'm still not getting my work done!!

01/09/2013 new

Rachel is banned for making all of those yummy pizzas and not shipping any to Minnesota Chef

01/09/2013 new
Michael! I have an open invitation to all CM people to come over and partake any time!! (please give 24 hour notice so I make enough!)

So...you are banned for not coming over to eat!
01/09/2013 new

"Michael! I have an open invitation to all CM people to come over and partake any time!! (please give 24 hour notice so I make enough!)

So...you are banned for not coming over" Rachael

Rachael......Rachael..... Rachael..... you are banned for being too far to stop by to eat. The scrapbook photos themselves look so inviting even without your personal invitation.

If that banning is ineffective you are heretofore banned for being too far removed to stop by for bread baking lessons.....You do offer bread baking lessons from the safety of that "remote" Western Pennsylvania location, do you not?

Posts 21 - 30 of 200