Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Bart-749635 said: "Michael! I have an open invitation to all CM people to come over and partake any time!! (ple...
(Quote) Bart-749635 said:

"Michael! I have an open invitation to all CM people to come over and partake any time!! (please give 24 hour notice so I make enough!)

So...you are banned for not coming over" Rachael

Rachael......Rachael..... Rachael..... you are banned for being too far to stop by to eat. The scrapbook photos themselves look so inviting even without your personal invitation.

If that banning is ineffective you are heretofore banned for being too far removed to stop by for bread baking lessons.....You do offer bread baking lessons from the safety of that "remote" Western Pennsylvania location, do you not?

--hide--
Bart's banned for being so wordy while sleepy.

Jan 9th 2013 new
Sure, Bart! But you are banned for spelling my name wrong ;P
Jan 9th 2013 new

Lina's banned for needing a drenching with a 5 gallon bucket of ice water.

Anybody out there in Lina's neck of the woods who can deliver said bucket in my absence?

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Sure, Bart! But you are banned for spelling my name wrong ;P
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Sure, Bart! But you are banned for spelling my name wrong ;P
--hide--

Oh drat, my apologies.

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: Genie is banned because she's too nice.
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

Genie is banned because she's too nice.

Zoom, what fun memories you brought back, posting that old thread! You're unbanned.

Lina is banned for unbanning Zoom

--hide--

Rosemarie is banned for beating me in banning Lina for unbanning Zoom!
Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Rosemarie is banned for beating me in banning Lina for unbanning Zoom!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Rosemarie is banned for beating me in banning Lina for unbanning Zoom!
--hide--
Helen is banned for wanting to ban Lina for unbanning me. raspberry
Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Bart-749635 said: Oh drat, my apologies.
(Quote) Bart-749635 said:

Oh drat, my apologies.

--hide--

Bart is banned for not using an apostrophe after apologies!
Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Bart is banned for not using an apostrophe after apologies!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Bart is banned for not using an apostrophe after apologies!
--hide--

Helen is banned for thinking it neededan apostrophe!!!

Jan 9th 2013 new
Rachel is banned for bumping into me in the mistletoe thread last month, and claiming I bumped into her. I think she was planning that all along. wink laughing duck
Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for bumping into me in the mistletoe thread last month, and claiming I bumped into her. I think s...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for bumping into me in the mistletoe thread last month, and claiming I bumped into her. I think she was planning that all along.
--hide--
... But unbanned for promoting correct apostrophe use. thumbsup
Posts 31 - 40 of 200