Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: He didn't call back
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

He didn't call back

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol whatever u wanna call it. I know the truth. :)
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol whatever u wanna call it. I know the truth. :)
--hide--

embarassed laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Hey, hey, hey, take it easy on the fruitcake jokes. I like fruitcake. That's right,...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Hey, hey, hey, take it easy on the fruitcake jokes. I like fruitcake. That's right, I admit it!

--hide--

I love fruitcake too!! No one gave me any this year and I didn't make any either sad -- maybe next Christmas I'll be in the arms of a man who who loves me and feeds me fruitcake and plays with my hair and lets me bake for him and give him backrubs, etc -- ok, I can dream can't I? O yeah, this isn't the dream thread.

Jan 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: How about me being all of the above.......lit up like a match, hot, and a flash in the pan. *l* I think t...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

How about me being all of the above.......lit up like a match, hot, and a flash in the pan. *l* I think they're all related. *l*

--hide--

New this summer for the 4th. The Dan firecracker it's a real dud! laughing
Jan 14th 2013 new

A couple of weeks ago I had a sandwich with a CM guy. I was coming near his area on my way home and we made plans to meet. Conversation flowed well and it was a nice time.

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: A couple of weeks ago I had a sandwich with a CM guy. I was coming near his area on my way home an...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

A couple of weeks ago I had a sandwich with a CM guy. I was coming near his area on my way home and we made plans to meet. Conversation flowed well and it was a nice time.

--hide--

What kind of sandwich? OOPS - I mean....

that's how it should be - simple and easy, with conversation that flows. lovestruck!

Hope you have a second date soon, Donna. If he's smart, he'll ask you. wink biggrin

Jan 15th 2013 new

He was male. thumbsup

Posts 101 - 107 of 107