Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/09/2013 new

in september my date met me in the lobby. he gave me flowers, he had asked me on the phone what my favorite was, i believe they were japanes irises. he opened the door to the restaurant. we ordered dinner ,held hands and thanked God for the food, and had an interesting conversation. he walked me to my car, kissed & hugged, and then parted our separate ways. i had a very nice time. very pleasant.

01/09/2013 new

Back in September he drove 2 hours from out of state to take me to dinner. We spent three and a half hours at the restaurant, talking and laughing and having a lovely time. He walked me to my car and we hugged and I kissed him on the cheek. If only he'd asked me out again...

01/09/2013 new
I can't say anything unpositive about my last date :) it was great!
01/09/2013 new

My last date was last weekend. Good coffee and great conversation.

01/09/2013 new

Well, like some on here, my last date was many moons ago. It was an LDR and this was the first time we met in person. I flew down to New Orleans and stayed at my brother's place and we at a restaurant in a mall in Metairie. After dinner she took me for a tour of New Orleans and on the tour she stopped off at a parish with a perpetual adoration chapel and we stepped inside for a bit. She took me by the Cathedral and other landmarks including some of the streets of the French quarter, which had a rather "old" feel to it. She dropped me back off at my car and called it a night. We met the next morning for Mass at a parish of her choosing and had breakfast and then said good bye. It was positive because it was my first visit with her, my first time in New Orleans or Louisiana or anywhere south of Missouri on the Mississippi river for that matter, first time visiting my brother in Louisiana, and just all around a good time.

01/10/2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: We need some positivity! What are some positive things about your last date? It was many months ago (lol)...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: We need some positivity! What are some positive things about your last date? It was many months ago (lol), but he brought me flowers. He picked out a place according to the cuisine I like. He paid. He complimented me, including my jewelry (he said his mom had told him and his brothers to do that). Lol he made sure I got to my car okay. He texted me to make sure I got home okay (we met 75 miles in the middle). We had chemistry. He went to get my purse for me when he thought I'd forgotten it. Lol Your turn!
--hide--

At least he answered honestly when I asked him if he ever slept with a prostitute.

I walked outta there very quickly.

Needless to say, I haven't had too many good dates in a looooonnnnggg time.

01/10/2013 new

eyepopping

01/10/2013 new

I had a good date last night. It was our second date and he took me out for dinner and to a movie. He was a gentleman and the conversation was great. We had a chance to talk a lot, because the restaurant was about an hour and a half away. He thought it was someplace I would enjoy and he was right. We stopped half way home for a movie and he let me pick. I hope he asks me out again. (This is the first time for me dating a never married.)

01/10/2013 new
Lol... No, people, this wasn't a date with me. It just happened to be in my area. Lol
01/10/2013 new
OMGoodness! I almost choked. That is a question I hope I never have to ask. Dear goodness.
Posts 21 - 30 of 107