Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 10th 2013 new

Just tonight, we met at a local pub after work; had dinner and a couple beers while listening to an Irish duo singing various pop and Irish songs.

After the duo finished; karaoke started, and I sang a few of her favorites. We had a great laugh together as my son (away at college) accidently sent me a gently romantic text intended for his girlfriend. laughing

We chatted about cooking roasts and split pea soup with ham (from scratch), and I gave her a copy of "Jesus Calling" - a belated Christmas gift which I didn't get ordered in time for Christmas.

Since we both have to work tomorrow, and there's a threat of snow, we ended our rendezvous with a hug, and parted for our homes.

Jan 10th 2013 new

My last date was a week or so ago (2nd time out). We went walking in the park on a cold Sunday. The snow made it pretty. He made sure I didnt slip on the icy parts of the path. Then we went for coffee and talked for couple of hours. The conversation was easy. He walked me to my car gave hug and texted to made sure I got home okay.

Jan 10th 2013 new

My last date was a week or so ago (2nd time out). We went walking in the park on a cold Sunday. The snow made it pretty. He made sure I didnt slip on the icy parts of the path. Then we went for coffee and talked for couple of hours. The conversation was easy. He walked me to my car gave hug and texted to made sure I got home okay.

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol... No, people, this wasn't a date with me. It just happened to be in my area. Lol
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol... No, people, this wasn't a date with me. It just happened to be in my area. Lol
--hide--

Yes, it's an utter and complete coincidence that the person I went on the date with was from New Orleans. It was NOT Tara. This woman was someone I'd met in a chatroom that'd I'd been hanging out in for some years and we struck it off. After chatting on the internet for a while, we exchanged phone numbers and talked on the phone for a while and then the opportunity came that I could take a trip down to New Orleans to visit my brother and me and this woman set up a meeting as well.

I can say, if I make it back down to New Orleans to visit my brother, I'm avoiding Slidell like the plague. eyepopping boggled wide eyed tongue laughing

Jan 10th 2013 new

She said she MIGHT be willing to go to a hockey game with me. LOL.

I'm optimistic that she will!

Jan 10th 2013 new

I took out this young gal to the Beethovens Ninthe concert on New years eve. She is very attractive. eyepopping She really enjoyed the concert and we enjoyed each others company. When I dropped her off I gave her a hug and told her "I love you" That is my daughter Beth. LOL! laughing

Jan 11th 2013 new
Lol whatever! We are totally meeting, whether you like it or not! How could we pass up that opportunity? Lol
Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol whatever! We are totally meeting, whether you like it or not! How could we pass up that opportunity? ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol whatever! We are totally meeting, whether you like it or not! How could we pass up that opportunity? Lol
--hide--

So inquiring minds want to know...would such a meeting be a fun, romantic date wink ...or Tara forcibly giving Dan a Saints makeover?? laughing

Jan 11th 2013 new

He didn't call back wink laughing laughing

Jan 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-189584 said: So inquiring minds want to know...would such a meeting be a fun, romantic date ...or Tara forcibly giving ...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

So inquiring minds want to know...would such a meeting be a fun, romantic date ...or Tara forcibly giving Dan a Saints makeover??

--hide--
Posts 31 - 40 of 107