Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-189584 said: So inquiring minds want to know...would such a meeting be a fun, romantic date ...or Tara forcibly giving ...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

So inquiring minds want to know...would such a meeting be a fun, romantic date ...or Tara forcibly giving Dan a Saints makeover??

--hide--

All Tara would need to do is give him a kiss. The seal od kiss and DON'T tell is only surpassed by the seal of the confessional right? :very happy:
Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: So inquiring minds want to know...would such a meeting be a fun, romantic date ...or Tara for...

So inquiring minds want to know...would such a meeting be a fun, romantic date ...or Tara forcibly giving Dan a Saints makeover??

--hide--

It would be more like a game. A game called............avoid Slidell like the plague. eyepopping laughing laughing

Naw, it'd be fun and friendly, although, now you got me thinking. scratchchin I should go down when the Vikes play the Saints next and Tara and I attend the game. Then when my Vikings beat her Saints, she gets a Vikings makeover. laughing

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-645007 said: I took out this young gal to the Beethovens Ninthe concert on New years eve. She is very attracti...
(Quote) Jerry-645007 said:

I took out this young gal to the Beethovens Ninthe concert on New years eve. She is very attractive. She really enjoyed the concert and we enjoyed each others company. When I dropped her off I gave her a hug and told her "I love you" That is my daughter Beth. LOL!

--hide--

Jerry!! laughing laughing laughing

Bet the folks sitting near you thought you were a cradle robber. wink laughing

Glad you had fun! hug

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: All Tara would need to do is give him a kiss. The seal od kiss and DON'T tell is only surpasse...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

All Tara would need to do is give him a kiss. The seal od kiss and DON'T tell is only surpassed by the seal of the confessional right? :very happy:
--hide--

All Tara would need to do is give him a kiss. -------> Yeah, baby!!!!! eyepopping boggled wide eyed laughing

Jan 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: (Quote) Clair-6292 said: All Tara would need to do is give him a kiss. The seal od kiss a...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Quote:
Clair-6292 said:

All Tara would need to do is give him a kiss. -------> Yeah, baby!!!!!

--hide--
No one would ever know. It looks like Dan would fall over fead. Silenced him. The police might have questions they want answered?

Tara, "Well officer I was thanking Dan for a lovely evening when he just fainted. No public record would be left!
Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: We need some positivity! What are some positive things about your last date? It was many months ago (lol)...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: We need some positivity! What are some positive things about your last date? It was many months ago (lol), but he brought me flowers. He picked out a place according to the cuisine I like. He paid. He complimented me, including my jewelry (he said his mom had told him and his brothers to do that). Lol he made sure I got to my car okay. He texted me to make sure I got home okay (we met 75 miles in the middle). We had chemistry. He went to get my purse for me when he thought I'd forgotten it. Lol Your turn!
--hide--

Wow! That sounded super beautiful!! So why no next date? Get to driving!

Jan 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: It would be more like a game. A game called............avoid Slidell like the plague. Naw, it&...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

It would be more like a game. A game called............avoid Slidell like the plague.

Naw, it'd be fun and friendly, although, now you got me thinking. I should go down when the Vikes play the Saints next and Tara and I attend the game. Then when my Vikings beat her Saints, she gets a Vikings makeover.

--hide--

Dan, are you going to hold your breath for that day? You'll be blue and then you'll just need to get embarassed Red and blue make purple!
Jan 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: We need some positivity! What are some positive things about your last date? It was many months ago (lol), ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: We need some positivity! What are some positive things about your last date?

It was many months ago (lol), but he brought me flowers. He picked out a place according to the cuisine I like. He paid. He complimented me, including my jewelry (he said his mom had told him and his brothers to do that). Lol he made sure I got to my car okay. He texted me to make sure I got home okay (we met 75 miles in the middle). We had chemistry. He went to get my purse for me when he thought I'd forgotten it. Lol

Your turn!
--hide--

After discovering all her problems with a failed marriage, two broken (her part) engagements to men she had cohabitated with, an estranged unmarried daughter, court date to enforce privileges for her unmarried daughter's children...the best thing about my last date was dropping her off and beating feet out (after turning down a not so subtle hint that staying the night would be perfectly acceptable...). Yes, she was Catholic. Yes, have seen her at Mass. Yes, she was absolutely beautiful.

But, inside? I'm praying for her. A real sad, hurting individual.

You just NEVER know.
Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Wow! That sounded super beautiful!! So why no next date? Get to driving!
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Wow! That sounded super beautiful!! So why no next date? Get to driving!

--hide--

He mentioned that he doesn't smoke weed because his job drug-tests.... Yeah, end of date.... lol But we did keep in touch as friends for several months. But he still liked me, and that was weird.

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: So inquiring minds want to know...would such a meeting be a fun, romantic date ...or Tara for...

--hide--

Oh, he'll be in a Brees jersey by the end of the date. Guaranteed!

GEAUX SAINTS!

Posts 41 - 50 of 107