Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Dan, are you going to hold your breath for that day? You'll be blue and then you'll just n...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Dan, are you going to hold your breath for that day? You'll be blue and then you'll just need to get Red and blue make purple!
--hide--

The plan is to hold my breath for that day so I'll be purple like my Vikings. laughing

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Oh, he'll be in a Brees jersey by the end of the date. Guaranteed! <...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Oh, he'll be in a Brees jersey by the end of the date. Guaranteed!

GEAUX SAINTS!

--hide--

I think this emoticon sums it up nicely. rolling eyes *l*

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Danimal doesn't have my number.

Danimal doesn't have my number.

--hide--

Danimal doesn't even have his rabies shots, much less to say Tara's number. laughing

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Okay, why are we talking about this?

Okay, why are we talking about this?

--hide--

Because it makes you smile, just look at your profile. You're smiling. laughing OK, maybe just because I'm a punk. laughing

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Is Favre still playing? Lol... That poor Mississippian fell on the ground SO...

Is Favre still playing? Lol... That poor Mississippian fell on the ground SOOOOO many time during the playoffs game. It was LAUGHABLE.

--hide--

Naw, it'll just be my boy Adrian shedding tackles and breaking records. Nine yards short this year and that's considering the Vikings played him light in the first four games and held him out of the last quarter of the Texans game. tongue

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!!!

PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!!!

--hide--

Closet Vikings fan..........I knew it. eyepopping laughing wink

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: HMMMMMM Who'd have ever thought Dan would cheer for Farve? There might be a snowball's cha...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

HMMMMMM Who'd have ever thought Dan would cheer for Farve? There might be a snowball's chance Tara would cheer for the Viqueens!?
--hide--

Yeah, who would have ever guessed. All those years he was a Packer and I loathed the man and the name and then with the flick of a pen he became a lot more friendly. *l* Actually, I respected him as a Packer, he was one of the greats.

Tara is a closet Vikings fan, purple is her favorite color. mischievous

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Yeah, who would have ever guessed. All those years he was a Packer and I loathed the man and the name and...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Yeah, who would have ever guessed. All those years he was a Packer and I loathed the man and the name and then with the flick of a pen he became a lot more friendly. *l* Actually, I respected him as a Packer, he was one of the greats.

Tara is a closet Vikings fan, purple is her favorite color.

--hide--

When did you leave the Muppet Shoe Danimal? You get a Gold Star! lovestruck!
Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Danimal doesn't even have his rabies shots, much less to say Tara's number.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Danimal doesn't even have his rabies shots, much less to say Tara's number.

--hide--

Gee Danimal, sincw your last date have you been planning to hang around WILD princesses who nibble on your ear?
Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Because it makes you smile, just look at your profile. You're smiling. OK, maybe just because I'...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Because it makes you smile, just look at your profile. You're smiling. OK, maybe just because I'm a punk.

--hide--

No Dan I'd never use you to light fireworks. I'm guessing you likely cause fireworks to go off though! stir the pot! Its getting cold!
Posts 71 - 80 of 107