Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/12/2013 new

I've had over a year to prepare for the next one. laughing

01/13/2013 new
Well since my last real date occured during Ronalds first term, i have no memory of it. Thankfully.
01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Gee Danimal, sincw your last date have you been planning to hang around WILD es who nibble on your...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Gee Danimal, sincw your last date have you been planning to hang around WILD es who nibble on your ear?
--hide--

No, he's a chaste man.... That fun is for after marriage!

01/13/2013 new

Well, that's better than having it arrive in a fruitcake from Aunt Ida. (Get it??? Date???) Ok, so it's been a while for a few of us!

01/13/2013 new

I have to speak for us hockey lovin' Minnesotans here...yes we are ready to go Wild...alone or in mixed company! But now, I'm off to buy my youngen' some Ice Skating so he can go Wild out on that ice rink.

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I have to speak for us hockey lovin' Minnesotans here...yes we are ready to go Wild...alone o...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I have to speak for us hockey lovin' Minnesotans here...yes we are ready to go Wild...alone or in mixed company! But now, I'm off to buy my youngen' some so he can go Wild out on that ice rink.

--hide--

lol... Ohhhhh, I thought the WILD reference was directed towards me for being in the New Orleans area. Nola is known for being wild, among other things! laughing

01/13/2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: No, he's a chaste man.... That fun is for after marriage!
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

No, he's a chaste man.... That fun is for after marriage!

--hide--

Why is he worried about rabies? Did he hCe a typo for babies? Any light you can shed Tara?
01/13/2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: (Quote) Tara-916865 said: Oh, he'll be i...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Quote:
Tara-916865 said:

Oh, he'll be in a Brees jersey by the end of the date. Guaranteed!

GEAUX SAINTS!

I think this emoticon sums it up nicely. *l*

--hide--
Look Tara, Dan is getting lightheaded just thinking of the time he'll be able to wear it!
01/13/2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: lol... Ohhhhh, I thought the WILD reference was directed towards me for bei...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

lol... Ohhhhh, I thought the WILD reference was directed towards me for being in the New Orleans area. Nola is known for being wild, among other things!

--hide--

These things are... going to be the topick of your next thread?

Until then does anyone know what TGIF is an acronym for? Yes I know I left a prposition hanging.
01/13/2013 new

A mutual friend suggested I meet a guy for a "blind date" something I don't beleive I've ever done before and it was surprisingly a very enjoyable evening! He had a great sense of humor and we had fun relaxed conversation. I won't be so shy to accept meeting someone's suggestion again in the future. I think the reason it went so well is 1) I had seen his picture on facebook and he had seen mine, 2) we had briefly spoken by phone prior to arrange, so I already had a good idea of his personality.

Unfortunately email and texting does NOT provide the much needed inflections etc. to know what to expect.

There is hope, through prayer and ACTION to meet and enjoy nice friendships. Cheryl

Posts 81 - 90 of 107