Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Well, that's better than having it arrive in a fruitcake from Aunt Ida. (Get it??? Date???) O...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Well, that's better than having it arrive in a fruitcake from Aunt Ida. (Get it??? Date???) Ok, so it's been a while for a few of us!

--hide--

Hey, hey, hey, take it easy on the fruitcake jokes. I like fruitcake. That's right, I admit it! biggrin

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: No, he's a chaste man.... That fun is for after marriage!
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

No, he's a chaste man.... That fun is for after marriage!

--hide--

Yeah, baby!!!

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Why is he worried about rabies? Did he hCe a typo for babies? Any light you can shed Tara?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Why is he worried about rabies? Did he hCe a typo for babies? Any light you can shed Tara?
--hide--

Well, when you hang around dogs, chasing cars and biting tires. Rabies becomes an issue. laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: (Quote) Dan-656122 said: Because it makes you smile, just look at your prof...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:
Quote:
Dan-656122 said:

Because it makes you smile, just look at your profile. You're smiling. OK, maybe just because I'm a punk.

No Dan I'd never use you to light fireworks. I'm guessing you likely cause fireworks to go off though!
--hide--

Are you saying Dan is lit up like a match? Or that he is hot?? scratchchin laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new

Well, from my last couple of dates here are some gentlemanly/good things that I found impressive:

The door was opened for me so I could enter the building first.

When the waiter/waitress came to our table, I was asked (by my date) what I would like, first (I've had the opposite happen, too, where the guy ordered first, with no regard to my presence).

When asked if we would like the bill, my date turned to me and asked if I would like dessert beforehand.

I had one gent drive about 8 hours to meet me (we got along great, but the distance was an issue).

Another gent drove 2 hours to pick me up from my house and meet my parents/siblings, drive another half hour to dinner, another half hour to bring me home, and 2 more hours to get himself home, on top of the time spent with me (and yes, he paid for dinner)!

Now, if only we could take all of our good experiences and put them into one person....wouldn't that be lovely? lovestruck!

Jan 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Are you saying Dan is lit up like a match? Or that he is hot??
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Are you saying Dan is lit up like a match? Or that he is hot??

--hide--

DON'T rule out a flash in the pan Donna! laughing
Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: DON'T rule out a flash in the pan Donna!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

DON'T rule out a flash in the pan Donna!
--hide--

How about me being all of the above.......lit up like a match, hot, and a flash in the pan. *l* I think they're all related. *l*

Jan 14th 2013 new
When there is some hair-playing involved lol
Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: When there is some hair-playing involved lol
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: When there is some hair-playing involved lol
--hide--

What's that, air playing, as in playing the air guitar. laughing laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new
Lol whatever u wanna call it. I know the truth. :)
Posts 91 - 100 of 107