Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jan 21st 2013 new
Spectacular work, Nathan! I just saw the new "like" function on the photos.
Jan 21st 2013 new

I can't seem to delete my pictures.........scratchchin

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: I can't seem to delete my pictures.........
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

I can't seem to delete my pictures.........

--hide--

In the "edit photos" open a photo in the viewer. There's a link to delete the photo in there.

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

I can't seeall my picsto rearrange and delete them like I could before -- am I missing something I used to use?

Jan 21st 2013 new

I would also like to be able to rearrange the pictures, is there a way to do that or will there be later?

Comments under the pictures would be better too as someone said above.

Did not like the black background at first, but getting use to it :)

I got my first 'like'! hee hee way cool (just remember to click on the like to see who it's from)

Thanks Nathan for all of your hard work! biggrin

Jan 21st 2013 new
I sent a help ticket for that last week. I was told that there is a glitch that they are working on. They are pretty good about working these things!
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I sent a help ticket for that last week. I was told that there is a glitch that they are working on. The...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I sent a help ticket for that last week. I was told that there is a glitch that they are working on. They are pretty good about working these things!
--hide--
okee dokee Helen, thanks for the info!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: In the "edit photos" open a photo in the viewer. There's a link to de...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

In the "edit photos" open a photo in the viewer. There's a link to delete the photo in there.

--hide--

Thanks Victor, but the only opition I have in the viewer is to rotate it left or right. I am sure they are working these things out so I will just be patient. HA

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Thanks Victor, but the only opition I have in the viewer is to rotate it left or right. I...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Thanks Victor, but the only opition I have in the viewer is to rotate it left or right. I am sure they are working these things out so I will just be patient. HA

--hide--

scratchchin Really? The link to delete the photo should be in the white pane to the right of the pic.

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Really? The link to delete the photo should be in the white pane to the ri...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Really? The link to delete the photo should be in the white pane to the right of the pic.

--hide--

scratchchin Maybe it will show up there tomorrow. Stick around and find out.........laughing

Posts 31 - 40 of 46