Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Maybe it will show up there tomorrow. Stick around and find out.........
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Maybe it will show up there tomorrow. Stick around and find out.........

--hide--

I'll be here tomorrow... maybe. wink..

theheart

01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I can't seeall my picsto rearrange and delete them like I could before -- am I missing somet...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I can't seeall my picsto rearrange and delete them like I could before -- am I missing something I used to use?

--hide--

This was left out due to release timeline issues but will be returning shortly.

01/23/2013 new

It's back - go to "edit photos" in the photo manager and then click "organize photos". Drag and drop til your heart's content, then save.

01/24/2013 new

I think my question fits here-- often when I try to do something (e., be interested or not in a match) I just get a spinning circle that NEVER quits. What I wanted done gets done but I just have to ignore that it thinks it isn't. But I'm trying to get to Manage Photos and it just spins and spins. I can't get there. Is the server just that busy. Should I try in the middle of the night?

01/26/2013 new

I have had nothing but problems with the new photo program. The pic is always small and off-center. Plus it won't let me scroll down to see the whole thing or move from pic 2 pic like the old program. So no- I definetly don't like it. irked

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Anthony-497204 said: I have had nothing but problems with the new photo program. The pic is always small and off-cen...
(Quote) Anthony-497204 said:

I have had nothing but problems with the new photo program. The pic is always small and off-center. Plus it won't let me scroll down to see the whole thing or move from pic 2 pic like the old program. So no- I definetly don't like it.

--hide--

I checked your logs, and it appears that your screen resolution is registering as 749 x 348 - this is smaller than my phone's screen resolution. What kind of machine are you on?

Posts 41 - 46 of 46