Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I find this very confusing. Good friends of mine have a variety of personalities and temperaments. We get ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I find this very confusing. Good friends of mine have a variety of personalities and temperaments. We get along well. I am going to enjoy reading this thread because, again I haven't a clue.
--hide--
Not to worry, Meg. You still won't even after you read everything here..... laughing

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Not to worry, Meg. You still won't even after you read everything here.....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Not to worry, Meg. You still won't even after you read everything here.....

--hide--

Oh, I got it now...I don't get it and that's what's to get! rolling eyes

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: We have the same 2 temperaments.... so we shouldn't date.
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

We have the same 2 temperaments.... so we shouldn't date.

--hide--

Tara, I am carrying a temperament test with me, in my purse, so I will have it when I need to adminster it! Thanks for the tip! laughing laughing laughing

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Not to worry, Meg. You still won't even after you read everything here.....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Not to worry, Meg. You still won't even after you read everything here.....

--hide--

I was thinking the same thing. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Oh, I got it now...I don't get it and that's what's to get!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Oh, I got it now...I don't get it and that's what's to get!

--hide--
Now you're catching on, Meg...... laughing

Jan 13th 2013 new

I have very little expertise on these matters, but the identical dos and don'ts are not unusual. I have noticed that when using the temperament feature.

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I met a guy on here whose personality was strongly choleric like me. Though I ended things for oth...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

I met a guy on here whose personality was strongly choleric like me. Though I ended things for other reasons, I realized we were TOO alike. The do's and don't's on here for relating to each other were the same. How weird. People have commented that I'd be better off with someone who was more laid back and passive in some aspects. It did get me thinking. What personality would compliment you? Would you rather someone be similar to you, or would that make you clash with each other?

--hide--

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I find this very confusing. Good friends of mine have a variety of personalities and temperaments. We get ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I find this very confusing. Good friends of mine have a variety of personalities and temperaments. We get along well. I am going to enjoy reading this thread because, again I haven't a clue.
--hide--

Meg,

I think it's different for most female to female or male to male friendships/relationships since there are different expectations from each. In my experience same sex friends just go with the flow and blend well no matter the temperament or they are not friends. Does this make sense to you? It's just different!

wave

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: Meg,I think it's different for most female to female or male to male friends...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

Meg,

I think it's different for most female to female or male to male friendships/relationships since there are different expectations from each. In my experience same sex friends just go with the flow and blend well no matter the temperament or they are not friends. Does this make sense to you? It's just different!

--hide--

Eloise, I have male friends who have a variety of temperaments and I guess I good things from each that could work, I suppose, in a relationship.

Jan 14th 2013 new

* excuse my error...I see good things...

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: * excuse my error...I see good things...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

* excuse my error...I see good things...

--hide--

I see dead people.

laughing Couldn't resist.

Posts 41 - 50 of 71