Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) William-913283 said: It's posts like these that make me agree with the people that don't take the temperament tests. I do...
(Quote) William-913283 said:

It's posts like these that make me agree with the people that don't take the temperament tests. I don't think people should be judged on it but I do believe the temperaments can be good information to know.

As a pretty close to half and half melancholic/choleric though still dominant melancholic, I can prrtty much find a reason why any of the temperaments are compatable: Sanguines are fun and bring optomism. Melancholics are similar to me and likely to want to do the same things I want to do or live the same lifestyle I want to live, and I have enough choleric to balance out the initiation or getting things going problem. Cholerics are great at taking the lead when I feel like being a melancholic and phlegmatics, well, don't they get along with everyone?

There are so many reasons why two people may or may not be compatable.

--hide--
William, I totally agree. I also think I have better understanding of a person's temperament judging by the rest of the profile. I never look at the temperament test. Although based on my track record, maybe I should rethink that, HA!
Posts 71 - 71 of 71