Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I soooooooooooo agree. I'd say BRRR but at that temp the jaw wouldn't move to even say BRRR.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I soooooooooooo agree. I'd say BRRR but at that temp the jaw wouldn't move to even say BRRR.

--hide--

yeah & what do people with pets do??? that is too cold to go for walks.... eyebrow
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: I'm doing pretty good...how are you doing?
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

I'm doing pretty good...how are you doing?

--hide--
Doing very well. having fun planning the wedding. Though I did give myself a headache last night. boggled laughing laughing laughing

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: yeah & what do people with pets do??? that is too cold to go for walks....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

yeah & what do people with pets do??? that is too cold to go for walks....
--hide--
Really!!! and the poor pets how would they pee. I mean at that temp it would freeze as soon as it cam out. YIKES!!!! Sorry for the visual but REALLY!!!

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: yeah & what do people with pets do??? that is too cold to go for walks....

yeah & what do people with pets do??? that is too cold to go for walks....
--hide--

People still go on walks...probably not for as long of ones though.

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Really!!! and the poor pets how would they pee. I mean at that temp it would freeze as soon as it cam out. ...

Really!!! and the poor pets how would they pee. I mean at that temp it would freeze as soon as it cam out. YIKES!!!! Sorry for the visual but REALLY!!!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing Oh I know...I was just thinking my little dog was so happy to see me when I got home tonight. I can't imagine if it was too cold to take her outside......
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Really!!! and the poor pets how would they pee. I mean at that temp it would freeze as soon a...

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-189584 said: People still go on walks...probably not for as long of ones though.
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

People still go on walks...probably not for as long of ones though.

--hide--

scratchchin scratchchin I am sure they get out only long enough to do what must be done....
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Oh I know...I was just thinking my little dog was so happy to see me when I got home tonight. I...

Oh I know...I was just thinking my little dog was so happy to see me when I got home tonight. I can't imagine if it was too cold to take her outside......
--hide--
One of the benefits of having a cat. She uses a litter box. laughing laughing laughing

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: One of the benefits of having a cat. She uses a litter box.

One of the benefits of having a cat. She uses a litter box.

--hide--

shhh I am allergic to cats...lol
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I am allergic to cats...lol

I am allergic to cats...lol
--hide--
Oops. Well then staying at my house might be difficult. scratchchin

Posts 101 - 110 of 200