Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/18/2013 new

So I learned when I came home from work that my apt key will not open the door to the apt below mine...

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: So I learned when I came home from work that my apt key will not open the door to the apt below m...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

So I learned when I came home from work that my apt key will not open the door to the apt below mine...

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughingWell that is a good thing isn't it. how embarrassing would that have been if you walked into your nieghbors hows by mistake. shocked eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing :eep:

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well that is a good thing isn't it. how embarrassing would that have been if you walked i...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Well that is a good thing isn't it. how embarrassing would that have been if you walked into your nieghbors hows by mistake.

--hide--

I'm happy they didn't open the door as I was jiggling the key in their door. I'm not sure who would've been more surprised...them seeing me trying to unlock their door, or me seeing them in what I thought was my apt! laughing

01/18/2013 new

I hate it when I read sometihng I know I can contribute to but I also know that by giving my opinion will open up a whole can of worms so I will stay out of the conversation.....BUT I REALLY WANT TO SAY SOMETHING. mischievous mischievous laughing laughing laughing the post is on FB not here

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I hate it when I read sometihng I know I can contribute to but I also know that by giving my ...

I hate it when I read sometihng I know I can contribute to but I also know that by giving my opinion will open up a whole can of worms so I will stay out of the conversation.....BUT I REALLY WANT TO SAY SOMETHING. the post is on FB not here

--hide--

Chicken??? Chicken??? Chicken??? Chicken??? Chicken??? Chicken??? Chicken??? Chicken???

theheart

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I hate it when I read sometihng I know I can contribute to but I also know that by giving my ...

I hate it when I read sometihng I know I can contribute to but I also know that by giving my opinion will open up a whole can of worms so I will stay out of the conversation.....BUT I REALLY WANT TO SAY SOMETHING. the post is on FB not here

--hide--

Haha! Do it! Though if it was on here I would say wait until there's been 199 posts in the thread, then post! From personal experience I can say it's fun to lock a thread with a "stirring the pot" post...even if I was interested to see how people would've reacted...assuming it wasn't an angry mob on their way to Canada laughing embarassed

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: I'm happy they didn't open the door as I was jiggling the key in their door. I...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

I'm happy they didn't open the door as I was jiggling the key in their door. I'm not sure who would've been more surprised...them seeing me trying to unlock their door, or me seeing them in what I thought was my apt!

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughingYes that would have been a surprise.

this reminds me of the winter after my mother passed away. I was in bed sleeping when suddenly I am woken up by a man banging on the front door screaming at me to let him in. I got up and ran to the door yelling at him, "I'm calling the cops so go away." He started screaming at me saying (in very slurred speech)... CHARLOTTE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW YOU "B" I NEED TO PEE SO OPEN THE DOOR TO MY HOUSE NOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! I yelled back at him. "I'M NOT CHARLOTTE AND THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE SO IF YOU DON'T LEAVE NOW I'M CALLING THE COPS." All of a sudden I hear , "OH S###." wrong house. Where am I, then I hear him fall down the front steps and he dropped a few "F" bombs as he stumbled off. eyepopping irked laughing laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said:
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

--hide--
YUP! laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/18/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Oops. Well then staying at my house might be difficult.

Oops. Well then staying at my house might be difficult.

--hide--

LOL I have been around cats as long as I don't play with them I am generally ok....
01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: LOL I have been around cats as long as I don't play with them I am generally ok....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

LOL I have been around cats as long as I don't play with them I am generally ok....
--hide--
OK I can put her in the cellar for a bit as well.

Posts 111 - 120 of 200