Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-189584 said: I'm happy they didn't open the door as I was jiggling the key in their door. I'm not sure w...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

I'm happy they didn't open the door as I was jiggling the key in their door. I'm not sure who would've been more surprised...them seeing me trying to unlock their door, or me seeing them in what I thought was my apt!

--hide--

eyepopping eyepopping eyepopping Yikes
Jan 18th 2013 new
Rolling Along wave
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OK I can put her in the cellar for a bit as well.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

OK I can put her in the cellar for a bit as well.

--hide--

I was around friends cats recently & I was fine. My allergy does not seem as bad as it once was...I would be fine even if she was around me...
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
--hide--

hey Zoom
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: hey Zoom
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

hey Zoom
--hide--
Good evening Brenda.
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Good evening Brenda.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Good evening Brenda.
--hide--

how are you tonight???
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: how are you tonight???

how are you tonight???
--hide--
Fine. Watching Star Trek First Contact. we are borg
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Fine. Watching Star Trek First Contact.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Fine. Watching Star Trek First Contact.
--hide--

Undercover boss has been on tonight...it is pretty good tonight....
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Undercover boss has been on tonight...it is pretty good tonight....

Undercover boss has been on tonight...it is pretty good tonight....
--hide--
I added some movies to my Netflix streaming queue today .... I have about 290 movies in there ... More than I'll ever be able to watch laughing
but I did add a couple of animated Superman movies today ... Might watch them this weekend. Superman
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I added some movies to my Netflix streaming queue today .... I have about 290 movies in there ... More than I'l...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I added some movies to my Netflix streaming queue today .... I have about 290 movies in there ... More than I'll ever be able to watch

but I did add a couple of animated Superman movies today ... Might watch them this weekend.
--hide--

wow that is a lot....
Posts 121 - 130 of 200