Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Oh I understand that too. I honestly can't say that I myself wouldn't have home schooled for simila...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Oh I understand that too. I honestly can't say that I myself wouldn't have home schooled for similar reasons. This is not a movie or a book for young kids for sure. but I also wouldn't condemn the work I would make the decissionas to whether I felt my child was capable of understand this story and either allow or not allow it based on that.

--hide--

it hasn't been marketed for kids...adults can choose to see or not see the film...
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: it hasn't been marketed for kids...adults can choose to see or not see the film...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

it hasn't been marketed for kids...adults can choose to see or not see the film...
--hide--
Not young kids. I believe they made it PG13. so it was for older children.

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Not young kids. I believe they made it PG13. so it was for older children.

Not young kids. I believe they made it PG13. so it was for older children.

--hide--

I think most parents can monitor their kids shows up until the age of 16 or so, I know I used to....
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I think most parents can monitor their kids shows up until the age of 16 or so, I know I used to...

I think most parents can monitor their kids shows up until the age of 16 or so, I know I used to....
--hide--
I agree.

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I agree.

I agree.

--hide--

so to me the rating is a non-issue
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: so to me the rating is a non-issue

so to me the rating is a non-issue
--hide--
Very true. I guess my thought was that parents should make the decision for their children, should go with them to see it and talk about it after as opposed to censoring the movie all together.

Jan 18th 2013 new

DARN!!! starbucks is closing. Good night my friend. Hopefully I will be back on tomorrow.

Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Very true. I guess my thought was that parents should make the decision for their children, should go with ...

Very true. I guess my thought was that parents should make the decision for their children, should go with them to see it and talk about it after as opposed to censoring the movie all together.

--hide--

I used to watch the movie first before deciding on things like that when Andrew was young...but with the way things are it is difficult to ban certain movies...
Jan 18th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: DARN!!! starbucks is closing. Good night my friend. Hopefully I will be back on tomorrow.

DARN!!! starbucks is closing. Good night my friend. Hopefully I will be back on tomorrow.

--hide--

see you tomorrow. wave
Jan 22nd 2013 new
Rolling Along
Posts 141 - 150 of 200