Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I had a Swiss mocha coffee with my supper at IHOP. Usually I'm not a coffee person but this was very ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I had a Swiss mocha coffee with my supper at IHOP. Usually I'm not a coffee person but this was very good. My entree was French toast with strawberries.
--hide--
OOOOOOOOOH all that sounds really yummy to me. biggrin

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: YIKES!!! below zero BRRRRRRRRRR!!! It is 14 drgrees here and that is way too cold for me. Hi Michael...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

YIKES!!! below zero BRRRRRRRRRR!!! It is 14 drgrees here and that is way too cold for me. Hi Michael here is your hot chocolate.

--hide--
Around that same temperature here in Morgantown as where you are, ME.
Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: I had a Swiss mocha coffee with my supper at IHOP. Usually I'...

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: I had a Swiss mocha coffee with my supper at IHOP. Usually I'm not a coffee person but this was very good. My entree was French toast with strawberries.

OOOOOOOOOH all that sounds really yummy to me.

--hide--
Plus bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns.
Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: I had a Swiss mocha coffee with m...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: I had a Swiss mocha coffee with my supper at IHOP. Usually I'm not a coffee person but this was very good. My entree was French toast with strawberries.

OOOOOOOOOH all that sounds really yummy to me.

Plus bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns.
--hide--
It's what I refer to as "brupper" .... Breakfast at supper time wink
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Around that same temperature here in Morgantown as where you are, ME.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Around that same temperature here in Morgantown as where you are, ME.
--hide--
Yeah toooooooo cold. BRRRRRRR!!!

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Plus bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Plus bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns.
--hide--
Brupper sounds really good. I haven't been to IHop in YEARS!!!

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yeah toooooooo cold. BRRRRRRR!!!

Yeah toooooooo cold. BRRRRRRR!!!

--hide--
I wore a thermal undershirt beneath my dress shirt for w---- today.
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: It's what I refer to as "brupper" .... Breakfast at supper time
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: It's what I refer to as "brupper" .... Breakfast at supper time
--hide--
that's what I'm having, a bowl of "Limited Edition" Chocolate and Strawberry Special K, in skim milk. A little bit ago I washed down my One a Day Vitamin with a cup of Orange Juice

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I wore a thermal undershirt beneath my dress shirt for w---- today.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I wore a thermal undershirt beneath my dress shirt for w---- today.
--hide--
I went to work with three layers on and I was still cold. boggled laughing laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: that's what I'm having, a bowl of "Limited Edition" Chocolate and Strawberry S...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

that's what I'm having, a bowl of "Limited Edition" Chocolate and Strawberry Special K, in skim milk. A little bit ago I washed down my One a Day Vitamin with a cup of Orange Juice

--hide--
BRUPER the most important meal of the day. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Posts 161 - 170 of 200