Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: BRUPER the most important meal of the day.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

BRUPER the most important meal of the day.

--hide--
Oops MENE!!! BRUPPER boggled embarassed embarassed laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: BRUPER the most important meal of the day.

Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

BRUPER the most important meal of the day.

Oops MENE!!! BRUPPER

--hide--
The typo police are here for brupper too. Just set out some chocolate donuts and they will look the other way. wink wink laughing laughing laughing
Jan 22nd 2013 new
Red Wings trail the Stars 1-0 after the first period. boggled
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The typo police are here for brupper too. Just set out some chocolate donuts and they will look the other...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The typo police are here for brupper too. Just set out some chocolate donuts and they will look the other way.
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Red Wings trail the Stars 1-0 after the first period.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Red Wings trail the Stars 1-0 after the first period.
--hide--
Oh No!!! Go Red wings.

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: very tired. not sure why but I didn't sleep well last night but other than that I am good. How are ...

very tired. not sure why but I didn't sleep well last night but other than that I am good. How are you doing???

--hide--

I am doing well tonight....really happy that I am accomplishing a lot at work this month.....yeeah
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I am doing well tonight....really happy that I am accomplishing a lot at work this month.....yee...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I am doing well tonight....really happy that I am accomplishing a lot at work this month.....yeeah
--hide--
Very good. I feel the same way. Things so far seem to be going well.

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Very good. I feel the same way. Things so far seem to be going well.

Very good. I feel the same way. Things so far seem to be going well.

--hide--

Happily planning your Wedding I am sure....lol hug angel Praying
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Happily planning your Wedding I am sure....lol
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Happily planning your Wedding I am sure....lol
--hide--
Well trying but still having a hard time finding a place for the reception. That doesn't seem to be going as easily as I had hoped. irked

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well trying but still having a hard time finding a place for the reception. That doesn't seem to be goi...

Well trying but still having a hard time finding a place for the reception. That doesn't seem to be going as easily as I had hoped.

--hide--

scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin Unfortunately I am not familiar with your area....if I was I could say let me throw together my party foods for your reception & just feed everyone a tray of snacky foods and cake...lol Happy Birthday!
Posts 171 - 180 of 200