Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/22/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: BRUPER the most important meal of the day.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

BRUPER the most important meal of the day.

--hide--
Oops MENE!!! BRUPPER boggled embarassed embarassed laughing laughing

01/22/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: BRUPER the most important meal of the day.

Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

BRUPER the most important meal of the day.

Oops MENE!!! BRUPPER

--hide--
The typo police are here for brupper too. Just set out some chocolate donuts and they will look the other way. wink wink laughing laughing laughing
01/22/2013 new
Red Wings trail the Stars 1-0 after the first period. boggled
01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The typo police are here for brupper too. Just set out some chocolate donuts and they will look the other...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The typo police are here for brupper too. Just set out some chocolate donuts and they will look the other way.
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....

01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Red Wings trail the Stars 1-0 after the first period.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Red Wings trail the Stars 1-0 after the first period.
--hide--
Oh No!!! Go Red wings.

01/22/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: very tired. not sure why but I didn't sleep well last night but other than that I am good. How are ...

very tired. not sure why but I didn't sleep well last night but other than that I am good. How are you doing???

--hide--

I am doing well tonight....really happy that I am accomplishing a lot at work this month.....yeeah
01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I am doing well tonight....really happy that I am accomplishing a lot at work this month.....yee...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I am doing well tonight....really happy that I am accomplishing a lot at work this month.....yeeah
--hide--
Very good. I feel the same way. Things so far seem to be going well.

01/22/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Very good. I feel the same way. Things so far seem to be going well.

Very good. I feel the same way. Things so far seem to be going well.

--hide--

Happily planning your Wedding I am sure....lol hug angel Praying
01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Happily planning your Wedding I am sure....lol
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Happily planning your Wedding I am sure....lol
--hide--
Well trying but still having a hard time finding a place for the reception. That doesn't seem to be going as easily as I had hoped. irked

01/22/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well trying but still having a hard time finding a place for the reception. That doesn't seem to be goi...

Well trying but still having a hard time finding a place for the reception. That doesn't seem to be going as easily as I had hoped.

--hide--

scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin Unfortunately I am not familiar with your area....if I was I could say let me throw together my party foods for your reception & just feed everyone a tray of snacky foods and cake...lol Happy Birthday!
Posts 171 - 180 of 200