Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Ah, come on, Brad, not all of Northern California is a cesspool of unworthy heathens... Go Niners!!!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Ah, come on, Brad, not all of Northern California is a cesspool of unworthy heathens... Go Niners!!!

--hide--
But Beverly, the SF Giants just won the World Series. Do you have to win the Super Bowl, too? Those liberal cities are all the same - gimme, gimme, gimme, take, take, take. :)
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: (Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Ah, come on, Brad, not all of Northern California is a cesspool of unworthy h...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:
Quote:
Beverly-649723 said:

Ah, come on, Brad, not all of Northern California is a cesspool of unworthy heathens... Go Niners!!!

But Beverly, the SF Giants just won the World Series. Do you have to win the Super Bowl, too? Those liberal cities are all the same - gimme, gimme, gimme, take, take, take. :)
--hide--
Brad, FYI, politics are not allowed in MaryEllen's Pub. Maybe I should repost the rules again?
Jan 23rd 2013 new

Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp ... nobody around to help lock this thread???

Oh, well, I'm too tired to stick around and do it myself faint wave

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: ... nobody around to help lock this thread??? Oh, well, I'm too tired to stick around and ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

... nobody around to help lock this thread???

Oh, well, I'm too tired to stick around and do it myself

--hide--

wave so what are you drinking tonight Michael.....I am having a Blackberry iced tea tonight....
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: But Beverly, the SF Giants just won the World Series. Do you have to win the Super Bowl, too? Those liber...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: But Beverly, the SF Giants just won the World Series. Do you have to win the Super Bowl, too? Those liberal cities are all the same - gimme, gimme, gimme, take, take, take. :)
--hide--
scratchchinI believe Boston did this eyebrow ....Yup you can give me all the championships boston can muster. eyepopping mischievous laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Welcome to the pub Brad. wave It's just a matter of time before they manage to have a winning season in all their pro sports in one year. :mischievous: :mischievous: :mischievous:

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: so what are you drinking tonight Michael.....I am having a Blackberry iced tea tonight....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

so what are you drinking tonight Michael.....I am having a Blackberry iced tea tonight....
--hide--
OOOOH Raspberry Ice tea sounds yummy. I'll take one thank you. wave wave wave hug

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OOOOH Raspberry Ice tea sounds yummy. I'll take one thank you.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

OOOOH Raspberry Ice tea sounds yummy. I'll take one thank you.

--hide--

Me too!!! Me too!!! wave

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Me too!!! Me too!!!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Me too!!! Me too!!!

--hide--

and a cookie cookie

Jan 23rd 2013 new

*in before the lock* Rolling Along

Jan 23rd 2013 new

yup

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200