Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Amen to that. It is all that counts.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Amen to that. It is all that counts.

--hide--

biggrin so true
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: so true
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

so true
--hide--
OMGosh I am posting on FB as well right now and I am taking some grief about being a Patriots fan. I sooooooo love this time of year. mischievous laughing laughing laughing

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OMGosh I am posting on FB as well right now and I am taking some grief about being a Patriots fan. I sooooo...

OMGosh I am posting on FB as well right now and I am taking some grief about being a Patriots fan. I sooooooo love this time of year.

--hide--

Poor ME.....
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Poor ME.....

Poor ME.....
--hide--
I KNOW!!!! It is tough when you love the guys everyone else loves to hate. eyepopping boggled mischievous laughing laughing laughing laughing BUT as the saying goes. You can take the gal out of Boston but you can't take Boston out of the gal. laughing laughing laughing :lol:

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I KNOW!!!! It is tough when you love the guys everyone else loves to hate. BUT as the saying goes. ...

I KNOW!!!! It is tough when you love the guys everyone else loves to hate. BUT as the saying goes. You can take the gal out of Boston but you can't take Boston out of the gal.

--hide--

Lol we love you anyway! wink hug
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Lol we love you anyway!

Lol we love you anyway!
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughingThat made me laugh out loud at Starbucks and I think I scared the guy sitting next to me laughing laughing laughing laughing :lol:

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That made me laugh out loud at Starbucks and I think I scared the guy sitting next to me

That made me laugh out loud at Starbucks and I think I scared the guy sitting next to me

--hide--

Too funny! I am laughing....I am actually visiting my parents tonight....
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Too funny! I am laughing....I am actually visiting my parents tonight....

Too funny! I am laughing....I am actually visiting my parents tonight....
--hide--
Say Hi to the Parents for me. I know they don't know me but say hi anyway laughing laughing laughing wave wave

Jan 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Say Hi to the Parents for me. I know they don't know me but say hi anyway

Say Hi to the Parents for me. I know they don't know me but say hi anyway

--hide--

Will do!
Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OMGosh I am posting on FB as well right now and I am taking some grief about being a Patriots...

OMGosh I am posting on FB as well right now and I am taking some grief about being a Patriots fan. I sooooooo love this time of year.

--hide--

My youngest son was a diehard Patriots fan at a Chiefs-Patriots game in Kansas City. Poor little guy. He looked around crying wondering why everyone was glaring at him in his red, white and blue in the middle of the Kansas City crowd. He couldn't understand why people didn't like his team and were so antagonistic.

Posts 51 - 60 of 200