Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OMGosh I am posting on FB as well right now a...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

OMGosh I am posting on FB as well right now and I am taking some grief about being a Patriots fan. I sooooooo love this time of year.



My youngest son was a diehard Patriots fan at a Chiefs-Patriots game in Kansas City. Poor little guy. He looked around crying wondering why everyone was glaring at him in his red, white and blue in the middle of the Kansas City crowd. He couldn't understand why people didn't like his team and were so antagonistic.

--hide--
Heck I'm an adult and I don't understand why they are so antagonistic laughing laughing laughing boggled But you tell him stay true to his team no matter what. At least he wasn't wearing Red Sox colors in the middle of a Yankees game that would have more than frightening. laughing laughing laughing laughing

LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new

Might I add

PATRIOTS WON!!! BEATING THE TEXANS 41 TO 28.


WOOO HOOO!!! clap clap clap

LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Might I add PATRIOTS WON!!! BEATING THE TEXANS 41 TO 28.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Might I add





PATRIOTS WON!!! BEATING THE TEXANS 41 TO 28.




WOOO HOOO!!!

--hide--


scratchchin lol I think I deserved that remark... hug
LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Might I add PATRIOTS WON!!! BEATING THE TEXANS 41 TO 28.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Might I add





PATRIOTS WON!!! BEATING THE TEXANS 41 TO 28.




WOOO HOOO!!!

--hide--


scratchchin lol I think I deserved that remark... hug
LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: lol I think I deserved that remark...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

lol I think I deserved that remark...
--hide--
I'm just so excited. Next week Patriots/Raven rematch....This time with real officials officiating the game. biggrin biggrin

LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I'm just so excited. Next week Patriots/Raven rematch....This time with real officials officiating the ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I'm just so excited. Next week Patriots/Raven rematch....This time with real officials officiating the game.

--hide--


And you should be very happy for your team!
LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: And you should be very happy for your team!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

And you should be very happy for your team!
--hide--
I am. Sorry about your Texans. Here have a cookie and a hug. things always feel better after that combination biggrin

LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I am. Sorry about your Texans. Here have a and a . things always feel better after that combination ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I am. Sorry about your Texans. Here have a and a . things always feel better after that combination

--hide--


Thanks! I needed that... laughing
LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I am. Sorry about your Texans. Here have a and a . things always feel better after that combination ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I am. Sorry about your Texans. Here have a and a . things always feel better after that combination

--hide--


Here is a hug for you! hug
LOCKED
Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Here is a hug for you!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Here is a hug for you!
--hide--
Awe thank you biggrin

LOCKED
Posts 61 - 70 of 200