Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Ok, how big is that collection? 4-5 tigers? or more?
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Ok, how big is that collection? 4-5 tigers? or more?

--hide--

More that. Besides the one from my Grandma, I have 3 tigers (including a beanie baby white tiger) that were gifts from friends on Christian Tolkien Fans (a Yahoo email list I belong to) .... one I won at a state fair ... a Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) that I bought on a visit to Disney World .... and a couple others.

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: More that. Besides the one from my Grandma, I have 3 tigers (including a beanie baby ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

More that. Besides the one from my Grandma, I have 3 tigers (including a beanie baby white tiger) that were gifts from friends on Christian Tolkien Fans (a Yahoo email list I belong to) .... one I won at a state fair ... a Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) that I bought on a visit to Disney World .... and a couple others.

--hide--

Well that isn't sounding like toooo much of a zoo. Don't think that will scare the ladies away:o)

Jan 10th 2013 new

Other then my desirer to make people laugh, the most socially awkward thing about me is that i'm catholic.

Other that i can adapt to any situation.

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I own and wear a custom-knit Doctor Who scarf as worn by the 4th Doctor.....If that weren&...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I own and wear a custom-knit Doctor Who scarf as worn by the 4th Doctor.....

If that weren't enough, I used to write fanfiction for fandoms such as Harry Potter, High School Musical, Tenchi Muyo, Kingdom Hearts, and Star Trek.

--hide--

You have an actual collector item scarf? I think that is a new profile pic, let's see it!

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jeff-775863 said: Other then my desirer to make people laugh, the most socially awkward thing about me is that i'...
(Quote) Jeff-775863 said:

Other then my desirer to make people laugh, the most socially awkward thing about me is that i'm catholic.

Other that i can adapt to any situation.

--hide--

Oh come on Jeff....dig deeper....

Jan 10th 2013 new

I am addicted to Cafe World on that other site......

Jan 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: You have an actual collector item scarf? I think that is a new profile pic, let'...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

You have an actual collector item scarf? I think that is a new profile pic, let's see it!

--hide--

Here's my friend holding up one end of it, the other held by my sister. It's 12 feet long :) I got it last year for my birthday.

img543.imageshack.us

Jan 11th 2013 new

I couldn't choose just one, so I asked my son. tongue

He said it's how I can make a deep conversation about how "we are losing our commas", making it a world issue like hunger. embarassed

Jan 11th 2013 new

I have more than one...

I love wearing feety pajamas during the winter. And they are character pajamas.

I collect coffee mugs.

Jan 11th 2013 new

Hmmmm...other than the fact that I was a total Band and Drama Geek in High School...? I pretty much have the entire movie "The Princess Bride" memorized :)

Posts 11 - 20 of 113