Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Meagan-930279 said: But knitting is awesome! I've become a pro at making the cunning hat from ...
(Quote) Meagan-930279 said:

But knitting is awesome! I've become a pro at making the cunning hat from Firefly.

--hide--

I was actually just teasing.. I sell knits and jewelry online so I'm always knitting.. I have gotten some negative remarks on my profile because I am wearing a shawl I knit in one of my pictures.. They said it made me look like an old grandma.. Uhhhh..I have 9 grandchildren.. I AM an old Grandma.. laughing

Jan 15th 2013 new

I have looked at this post several times so far and every time I smile and think what isn't dorky about me lol. And, I have tried and tried to come up with some witty comment. My friend Simone would probably say my mom shoes and sweats lol, my kids would probably say my aversion to messy foods and having to eat pizza with a knife and fork. My siblings would probably say always studying and my array of highlighters lol. I am a nerd, can't help it, and finally have embraced my nerdiness. :-) Oh and I have a serious love of zombie movies -- good ones, bad ones, scary ones, funny ones, A movies and B movies. . .

Jan 15th 2013 new

The dorkiest thing about me?

Hmmmmm........... well I would say the dorkiest thing about me is that I will sometimes randomly break out dancing when I get really excited, lol.

embarassed embarassed

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) David-870960 said: "As you wish!" that's great! We watch Princess Bride quite o...
(Quote) David-870960 said:

"As you wish!" that's great! We watch Princess Bride quite often. It's a solid favorite!

--hide--

I think the beginning post was stamp collecting (I do that haphazardly)...I drink tea and watch old fashioned movies or kids movies to relax. I sing disney songs. I'm entertained by math problems, and I like Star Treck TOS.

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I have looked at this post several times so far and every time I smile and think what isn't ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

I have looked at this post several times so far and every time I smile and think what isn't dorky about me lol. And, I have tried and tried to come up with some witty comment. My friend Simone would probably say my mom shoes and sweats lol, my kids would probably say my aversion to messy foods and having to eat pizza with a knife and fork. My siblings would probably say always studying and my array of highlighters lol. I am a nerd, can't help it, and finally have embraced my nerdiness. :-) Oh and I have a serious love of zombie movies -- good ones, bad ones, scary ones, funny ones, A movies and B movies. . .

--hide--

I think you are in good company here Lauren! wink

Jan 15th 2013 new

Thanks Laura :-)

Jan 16th 2013 new

Okay, I asked my teens what is dorky about me...16 y.o. daughter says "Your life" and that I do "foot tricks." (Ok, I agree on the 2nd thing.) 14 y.o. son says I'm a "clean freak." He believes if there was nothing to clean, I'd make a mess so I could clean. (Ummm, no, but I do like it neat. This was after telling him to bring his cereal boxes and bowls up from the basement.) Timing is everything around here.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Meagan-930279 said: I will admit that I sand Rabbit Joint's Legend of Zelda song to my kids as...

I will admit that I sand Rabbit Joint's Legend of Zelda song to my kids as a lullaby. I still them that song and Random Encounter's The Legend of Ganondorf.

--hide--

Wow I haven't heard of anyone who knew of the Rabbit Joint song since I was in college! I haven't heard of the Random encounters one before. I'll have to lok it up and give it a whirl.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Meagan-930279 said: I will admit that I sand Rabbit Joint's Legend of Zelda song to my kids as...

I will admit that I sand Rabbit Joint's Legend of Zelda song to my kids as a lullaby. I still them that song and Random Encounter's The Legend of Ganondorf.

--hide--

Wow I haven't heard of anyone who knew of the Rabbit Joint song since I was in college! I haven't heard of the Random encounters one before. I'll have to lok it up and give it a whirl.

Jan 16th 2013 new

I love to play chess over the board

Posts 101 - 110 of 113