Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 11th 2013 new

My quirky sense of humor. I love bad puns, both making them and hearing them. And I tell the WORST, NERDIEST jokes in the world..but they are clean and guaranteed to make you laugh out loud!

Do I love to tell jokes about Chemistry? PERIODICALLY :D

Want more bad humor? Message me! I'm always ready!

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Tenchi Muyo,.
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Tenchi Muyo,.

--hide--
I remember that show!

I'd say my dorkiest thing is either the huge fantasy football projections spreadsheet I have or all my aquariums :D

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-766671 said: I pretty much have the entire movie "The Princess Bride" memorized :)
(Quote) Jessica-766671 said:

I pretty much have the entire movie "The Princess Bride" memorized :)

--hide--

"INCONCIVABLE!"

So do I...

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: "INCONCIVABLE!" So do I...
(Quote) John-324285 said:

"INCONCIVABLE!"

So do I...

--hide--

That may or may not be the notfication tone on my phone when I get texts...yes I am totally serious ...

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Here's my friend holding up one end of it, the other held by my sister. It's 12 feet l...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Here's my friend holding up one end of it, the other held by my sister. It's 12 feet long :) I got it last year for my birthday.

img543.imageshack.us

--hide--

Sounds more like a wrap-around sweater! laughing laughing

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: (Quote) Jessica-766671 said: I pretty much have the entire movie "The ...

Quote:
Jessica-766671 said:

I pretty much have the entire movie "The Princess Bride" memorized :)

"INCONCIVABLE!"

So do I...

--hide--
heartbeat heartbeat DING, DING, DING!! heartbeat heartbeat

We have a West Coast potential Match, folks! princess knight-errant cupid

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: I remember that show!

I remember that show!

--hide--

I LOVED it. Watched every episode of every series, collected the cards, drew fanart, and maintained a website that was showcased in many TM! database sites :) I once planned to cosplay Washuu LOL Then I geeked out over Kingdom Hearts and that ruled my life for a couple years before I graduated college and real life began hahaha.

Maaaan, I was a geek... surprised

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Sounds more like a wrap-around sweater!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Sounds more like a wrap-around sweater!

--hide--

I have to wear it in a European knot, it's so big biggrin

It's one of few dorky things about me that have survived into adulthood. Another notable one is that I built my own computer when I was 12, and always saved my allowance to buy hardware upgrades!

Jan 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: ewww, that movie always freaked me out...never heard of the soundtrack tho...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

ewww, that movie always freaked me out...never heard of the soundtrack though...

--hide--

I liked the movie, but I always thought the Oompa Loompa's were a little unsettling. wink
Jan 11th 2013 new

I'm not sure if it's the dorkiest thing about me, but I would have to say singing the Wicked soundrack at the top of my lungs on a long road trips....

Posts 21 - 30 of 113